2021 – Machine Learning From Scratch – Python
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Just some high school mathematics level
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Master Machine Learning on Python
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theories, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
- 10 sections • 15 lectures • 4h 52m total length
Getting Started2 lectures • 39min
- How To Load Machine Learning Data From Files In PythonPreview17:05
- KNN (K Nearest Neighbors)21:57
Regressions3 lectures • 45min
- Linear Regression20:34
- Logistic Regression17:08
- Linear and Logistic Regression07:29
Naive Bayes1 lecture • 21min
- Naive Bayes20:41
Perceptron1 lecture • 18min
SVM (Support Vector Machine)1 lecture • 19min
- SVM (Support Vector Machine)19:21
Tree3 lectures • 54min
- Decision Tree in Python Part 1/210:34
- Decision Tree in Python Part 2/230:31
- Random Forest13:12
PCA1 lecture • 17min
- PCA (Principal Component Analysis)17:11
K-Means1 lecture • 29min
- K-Means Clustering29:22
AdaBoost1 lecture • 28min
LDA (Linear Discriminant Analysis)1 lecture • 22min
- LDA (Linear Discriminant Analysis)22:08