Accounting In A Nutshell – Learn Accounting In 30 Minutes
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Understudies who cooperate with bookkeepers in their every day work
- Entrepreneurs who need to increase a superior comprehension of their business
- College Students attempting to decide whether they need to seek after a vocation in Accounting
- Anybody requiring a boost in Accounting
- Any individual who need to find out about Accounting
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No Prerequisite Knowledge Is Required!
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- You will become familiar with The Accounting Equation
- What T-Accounts are
- How T-Accounts and Journal Entries are connected
- Step by step instructions to make a basic Balance Sheet
- Step by step instructions to make a basic Income Statement
- Find out about Debits and Credits
- Why and How Cash is King
- Money Accounting Vs Accrual Accounting
- Step by step instructions to adjust your announcements
- Key terms and fundamental conditions
Would you like to gain proficiency with the fundamentals of bookkeeping amazingly rapidly? Like quickly.
Would you like to learn complex bookkeeping ideas without getting exhausted?
Do you need an intelligent and fun course?
This course is for you!
Bookkeeping is surely one of the most significant aptitude in this day and age whether you are an understudy, worker or a business visionary you need to great with number and cash and that is actually what you will realize in this bookkeeping course.
In this course, You will gain proficiency with the basic ideas of bookkeeping with the assistance livelinesss so that during the course you won’t get exhausted.
So what are you hanging tight for? Select Now.
- 3 sections • 15 lectures • 38m total length
Introduction4 lectures • 11min
- Accounting EquationPreview02:07
- Accounting Equation Example02:17
- Understanding Accounts02:07
- Debits And Credits04:03
Core Concepts Of Accounting8 lectures • 17min
- Trial Balance03:53
- Trail Balance Exercise00:46
- Balance Sheet02:12
- Balance Sheet Exercise00:53
- Making Money And Revenue02:21
- Spending And Expenses02:49
- Net Income02:04
- Tying It All Together01:34
Bonus Lectures3 lectures • 12min
- Why Profit Doesn’t Always Equal Cash06:57
- Cash Vs Accrual Accounting02:12
- Journal Entry02:33