Apache NiFi – Admin Guide – Clustering and Management 2020
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Apache NiFi Developers or Administrators
- Cloudera Data Flow Managers
- Technical Enthusiasts
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic understanding of NiFi
- Apache NiFi (Cloudera Dataflow) Beginners to Advance Part-1
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Involved way to deal with creation like situations
- Transitional to Advance NiFi Concepts
- Understanding NiFi Clustering in Detail
- Introducing NiFi Cluster in Demo Environment or Single Server/System
- Introducing NIFi Cluster in Production on 3 Servers
- Offloading one worker work to different hubs during Server Down or Maintenance Window
- Understanding Running an information streams in Cluster
- Running NiFi on HTTPS by designing SSL utilizing NiFi Toolkit
- NiFi Load Balancing
This course is made to give a profound plunge into NiFi bunching and Troubleshooting underway Environment. After this course understudies ought to have the option to arrangement and oversee NiFi bunch climate.
In This course we will learn bit by bit on underneath subjects:
- NiFi Cluster Overview
- Why NiFi Clustering is required?
- NiFi Cluster Setup in Production Like climate with three Servers.
- NiFi Cluster arrangement in demo or advancement climate on single Server or System.
- Understanding working of information stream execution in group climate.
- Detaching a NiFi bunch hub during upkeep movement.
- Offloading Maintenance hub’s work to other accessible hubs.
- Rejoining Nodes back to group.
- Overseeing NiFi group when one of the Server Crashes and Shuts down.
- Burden Balancing
- NiFi Toolkit
- Running NiFi on HTTPS
- Utilizing NiFi Toolkit to Automate Admin Tasks
- 4 sections • 11 lectures • 3h 58m total length
NiFi Cluster Overview and Setup7 lectures • 3hr
- Understanding NiFi Cluster in detailPreview29:35
- Installing NiFi Cluster on Windows for Demo or Development Purpose48:20
- Installing 3 Servers NiFi Cluster on Linux Prod Environment55:02
- Getting Started with running a flow in cluster07:01
- Node Offloading during Maintenance. Rejoining Node to Cluster23:02
- Troubleshooting NiFi Cluster When one node crashes11:25
- Monitoring Logs using NiFi TailFile processor05:43
NiFi Load Balancing1 lecture • 13min
- NiFi Load Balancing Strategies12:39
Using NiFi Toolkit2 lectures • 45min
- Configuring SSL Using NiFi Toolkit and Running NiFi on HTTPS29:08
- Automating Work Using NiFi Toolkit16:18
Bonus Lecture – Coupons for my other trending courses1 lecture • 1min
- Bonus Lecture – Students Special Coupons00:38