Apache Web Server
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Apache Web Server
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Willingness to learn
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Apache Web Server
All in all, YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU APACHE WEB SERVER and IN A FUN MANNER?
I have recently the course for you!
Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I’ve assembled this course to help individuals simply like you rapidly ace Apache Web Server…Whether you’re a learner or experienced with Apache Web Server!
In the event that you will likely turn into a client of Apache Web Server, at that point this course is ideal for you. It will kick you off on the correct way and give you the information and abilities you have to Apache Web Server…
Learning Apache Web Server isn’t just for Experienced clients, yet additionally every other person. Since when you have ace Apache Web Server, you get around your profile and effectively introduce applications to your PC as opposed to getting another person to do it for you which can cost both time and cash!
So, a decent comprehension of Apache Web Server is immensely gainful.
Presently, in this course, we’ll go a long ways past that. Before its finish, you’ll have increased total capability in Apache Web Server regardless of whether you’re right now a total novice!
LEARN APACHE WEB SERVER BY DOING!
We will go bit by bit and spread Apache Web Server. The objective here is to support you
A) Setup an Apache Web Server
B) Be ready to Download and Install Apache Web Server
This is what we’ll cover in the course:
- We’ll begin from the earliest starting point and clarify what Apache Web Server is, the reason and how it’s utilized.
- Acquaint you with Apache Web Server
I’D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE AND HELP YOU MASTER APACHE WEB SERVER!
- 3 sections • 20 lectures • 49m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 1min
Apache Web Server18 lectures • 48min
- Getting Started07:52
- Binding to Addresses and Ports04:04
- Configuration Files04:04
- Configuration Sections01:24
- Content Caching06:15
- Content Negotiation02:52
- Dynamic Shared Objects01:31
- Environment Variables02:00
- Log Files01:24
- Mapping URLs to the Filesystem02:32
- Performance Tuning02:09
- Security Tips02:40
- Server-Wide Configuration01:17
- SSL/TLS Encryption00:40
- Suexe Execution for CGI01:13
- URL Rewriting with mod_rewrite01:48
- Virtual Hosts02:37
Conclusion1 lecture • 1min