Biology, Nanochemistry and Drug Discovery: The Hidden Holism
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- People from whole of the world, who have an interest in the following approaches:
- 1) Biology
- 2) Nanochemistry
- 3) Drug Discovery
- 4) Holism Theory
- 5) Nano Technology Research
- 6) Biochemical Science
- 7) Analytical Chemistry
- 8) Medicinal Chemistry
- 9) Mechanobiology,
- 10) Molecular Biology
- 11) Systems biology
- 12) Physical Pharmacy
- 13) Pharmacological Science
- 14) Cheminformatics
- 15) Biotechnology
- 16) Toxicology
- 17) Physical Chemistry
- and 18) Biogenetics.
- Anyway, this course material contains fifty-nine resources.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Little information concerning Biology, Nanochemistry and Drug Discovery
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Holism Theory and its Connection to Practice
- Systems Biology Tactics to Research
- Nano Technology Research and Improvement
- Nanotechnology Function in Modern Medication
- Being Nanosized: An Efficient Way of Drug Delivery
- Developmental Biology and NanoChemistry as an Interdisciplinary Scope
- Realizing variables of interest in NanoChemistry and Drug discovery
- The Fruitful Evolution of Holism Theory via (Biology-NanoChemistry-Drug Discovery) Approach
Background of the Course: Systems biology is extremely much an interdisciplinary domain of research, demanding the technology schemes and survey experience of humans from a series of scientific survey niche. Medicinal chemists get ready and/or choose suitable compounds for biological estimate that, if instituted to be active, could render as Lead Compounds. Then, they estimate the Structure–Activity Relationships of comparable compounds with consideration to their in vivo and in vitro safety and efficacy.
The Nanotechnology Societystarted to assess the impacts of exposition to nanomaterials in the coming early 1990s. The biological action of nanomaterials relies on inherent physicochemical merits not routinely recognized in toxicity researches.
Medication Discovery symbolizes the initial move in the creation of modern medications, and takes position in biotech companies, academic institutions, and big pharmaceutical corporations. Drug Invention has modified over the years, but anyway the target continues the same: to discover safer drugs for the deadliest ailments. Restoring responsibility and power to patients and promoting them to practice self-care is another side of holistic patronage which drives to therapeutic consultation, self-esteem, hope, personal growth, vitality, dignity, self-regulation, self-sufficiency, and vigor.
The Aim of this Course: There is an increasing body of literature portraying the merits of marketed drugs, the expansion of chemical space, and the notion of drug-likeness. In that situation, enumerative combinatorics with plain atomic components may become helpful in the design and conception of structurally narration compounds for promoting and expanding libraries of high-throughput screening.
However, by searching more concerning The Hidden Holism in this course, students can accomplish perception of Holism Theory and its Connection to Practice, Systems Biology Tactics to Research, Nano Technology Research and Improvement, Developmental Biology and NanoChemistry as an Interdisciplinary Scope, Realizing variables of interest in NanoChemistry and Drug discovery, and The Fruitful Evolution of Holism Theory via (Biology-NanoChemistry-Drug Discovery) Approach.
Significance of the Course: Improvements in biological sciences through the previous several decades have guided to the production of a great amount of omics molecular datum at the standard of genome, transcriptome, metabolome, and proteome. While recognizing whole the proteins and genes supplies a catalog of person molecular ingredients, it is not enough by itself to comprehend the complication inherent in biological frameworks.
Past observational survey emphasizes numerous variation in fundamental care exercise. While difference is occasionally seen as problematic, its existence may also be very informative in uncovering tracks to support health patronage delivery when it explains unique acclimations to the requirements and values of commune within the exercise and interactions with the domestic society and health care framework. We depict a theoretical scene for usage in improving interventions to develop care that admits the uniqueness of essential care exercises and promotes flexibility in the shape of intervention application, while preserving fidelity to its primary roles.
Method: Holism is containing the whole being, soul, mind, and body, admitting that the entirety is more than a total of the pieces. Anyway, the notion of Holismwas dissected with respect to the methodology by Walker and Avant to instruct nursing exercise to present more comprehensive patronage to patients. And thus far, we confirm the demand for an increased awareness of the essential bidirectional impact of medications and biomechanics in whole living frameworks.
Discussion: Restoring responsibility and power to patients and promoting them to practice self-care is another side of holistic patronage which drives to therapeutic consultation, self-esteem, hope, personal growth, vitality, dignity, self-regulation, self-sufficiency, and vigor.
In biological webs, molecular ingredients can be genes, drugs, proteins, metabolites, or even ailments and phenotypes; interactions can become metabolic coupling, immediate physical interactions, and transcriptional activation. Anyway, Nanomaterials can have distinguished health impacts matched with bulk substances of the similar chemical structure
Results and Conclusion: However, life scientists are extremely conscious of the technologies that manufacture great data sets, but the constant growing in computational power is actually of similar significance in helping inventions at a systems standard in perception the reciprocal action of environmental factors with biological frameworks, and how those reciprocal actions may manufacture adverse outcomes.
Developed nano technology and information technology are the scopes that are presently recognized as newer technologies in concentrated survey and targeted treatment as a resolution for several regions of healthcare administration.
Future Work and Recommendation: The truth that a plurality of students can arise from a common chemistry course without a harmonious perception that intermolecular forces work between molecules is extremely doubtful. Intermolecular forces interpose much of chemistry, beginning from the heat at which phase alterations happen, to reactivity and solubility.
The discovers and inventors are the central possessors of technical know-how and the originative inwardness, the intellectual operators of the investigation and its possible applications, and should be extremely implicated in the procedure, not excluded to the sidelines.
Key Words: Biology, Nanochemistry, Drug Discovery, and The Hidden Holism
- 7 sections • 30 lectures • 53m total length
Introduction6 lectures • 8min
- Significance of the Course02:06
- Significance of the Course00:58
- Holism Theory and its Connection to Practice01:28
- Holism Theory and its Connection to Practice00:43
- Holism Theory and its Connection to Practice4 questions
Systems Biology Tactics to Research & Nano Technology Research and Improvement4 lectures • 5min
- Systems Biology Tactics to Research01:39
- Systems Biology Tactics to Research00:55
- Nano Technology Research and ImprovementPreview01:24
- Nano Technology Research and ImprovementPreview01:04
- Systems Biology Tactics to Research & Nano Technology Research and Improvement2 questions
Nanotechnology Function in Modern Medication and Being Nanosized4 lectures • 11min
- Nanotechnology Function in Modern Medication03:57
- Nanotechnology Function in Modern Medication01:42
- Being Nanosized: An Efficient Way of Drug Delivery03:36
- Being Nanosized: An Efficient Way of Drug Delivery01:49
- Nanotechnology Function in Modern Medication and Being Nanosized10 questions
Developmental Biology and NanoChemistry, NanoChemistry and Drug discovery6 lectures • 9min
- Developmental Biology and NanoChemistry as an Interdisciplinary ScopePreview01:29
- Developmental Biology and NanoChemistry as an Interdisciplinary ScopePreview01:44
- Realizing variables of interest in NanoChemistry and Drug discovery01:37
- Realizing variables of interest in NanoChemistry and Drug discovery00:50
- Biology and Nanochemistry2 questions
- Evolution of Holism Theory via (Biology-NanoChemistry-Drug Discovery) ApproachPreview01:45
- Evolution of Holism Theory via (Biology-NanoChemistry-Drug Discovery) ApproachPreview01:21
- Evolution of Holism Theory via (Biology-NanoChemistry-Drug Discovery) Approach1 question
Future Recommendation and Conclusion4 lectures • 4min
- Future Recommendation01:09
- Future Recommendation00:32
Curriculum of the Course, Whole Articles and Resources in the Course5 lectures • 15min
- Curriculum of the CoursePreview01:27
- Whole Articles in the Course07:04
- Resources of Course MaterialPreview02:37
- First Quick Journey01:24
- Second Quick JourneyPreview02:04
Bonus Lecture1 lecture • 1min
- Bonus Lecture01:08