Biometric Based Digital Payments. FinTech
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Finance students and professionals
- Digital Payment Professionals
- Digital Finance Trainers and Teachers
- New to FinTech or Transitioning to FinTech, Digital payments domain
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic knowledge or Interest in digital finance and banking
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Biometric, types and factors
- Biometric based digital payments
- Behavioural Biometric
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Biometric registration
If you use Apple and Samsung and any mobile device you must have seen the biometric-based phone lock, unlock and digital payments. Biometric in these payment systems means fingerprint, iris, face Id etc. However, there are many other types of biometric as well like behavioural biometric. How do you use your laptop mouse, which tabs you open in your laptop or online banking interface is also your behavioural biometric.
Have you ever wondered how does your fingerprint, iris and face etc get stored on your laptop or mobile? What information gets passed on while you complete a digital payment using your biometrics?
In this Business-Oriented course, we will understand; (Please see the introduction video for course overview)
– Definition and types of biometric, behavioural and physical biometrics, how to choose the best biometric system for deployment, factors, technology behind biometric capture, registration and verification, 1:1 and 1:n matching, biometric system performance management terms and ratios, impact of biometric failure, biometric based digital payments, Face, Iris and fingerprint based payment, NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland’s biometric card video, CVM, ODCVM, Digital payments, payments processing, fintech, digital finance, risk in biometric system.
We look forward to meeting you in the course.
- 7 sections • 15 lectures • 1h 52m total length
Course Introduction2 lectures • 10min
- Course IntroductionPreview02:58
- Biometric Market Overview07:17
What is Biometric, types, factors3 lectures • 19min
- Definition and Types of Biometric04:53
- How to choose the best biometric option05:59
- Types of Biometrics08:20
Behavioural Biometric a Live case1 lecture • 8min
- Behavioural Biometric a Live casePreview08:27
Technology and Process Behind Biometric System3 lectures • 26min
- Technology Behind Biometric Capture10:41
- Biometric Capture Process and Visuals06:25
- Biometric Registration, Verification and Matching Process09:11
Performance Indicators and Impact of Biometric based system1 lecture • 12min
- Performance Indicators and Impact of Biometric based system12:00
Biometric Based Digital Payments4 lectures • 28min
- Biometric Based Digital Payments04:53
- Biometric embedded Card by Natwest and RBS Digital payment04:09
- CVM and ODCVM Biometric based digital payment11:42
- Biometric based payment Transaction flow06:54
Risks in Biometric Payments1 lecture • 9min
- Risks in Biometric Payments08:45