Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Students interested in Drop-Shipping
- Students Interested in Affiliate Marketing
- Students interested in the the Amazon Associate Affiliate Program
- Students interested in Building a Fully Customized E-Commerce Store
- Students interested in Learning WordPress with WooCommerce & Elementor Integration
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic Computer Skills
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Registering a Domain Name & Setting up Hosting
- Installing WordPress CMS on Your Hosting Account
- Navigating the WordPress Interface
- The Advantages of WordPress
- Securing a WordPress Installation with an SSL Certificate
- Installing Custom Themes for WordPress
- Installing WooCommerce, Elementor, & WooZone Plugins
- Creating an Amazon Affiliate Account
- Importing Products from Amazon to an E-Commerce Store using WooZone Plugin
- Building a Customized Shop with Menu’s, Headers, Branding, & Sidebars
- Building WordPress Pages, such as Blogs, About Pages, and Contact Us Forms
- Customizing Product Pages on a WordPress Power E-Commerce Site
- Generating Traffic and Sales for Your Newly Published Amazon Affiliate Store
Thank you for tuning into our latest course. This time, we’ve collaborated with Designer, and ace member advertiser, Hemlata Singh, to tell you the best way to manufacture a total Amazon Offshoot Online business Store without any preparation.
By taking this course not only will you be able to build a complete e-commerce site, but you’ll also learn how to populate it with thousands of top rated Amazon products. You’ll earn a generous commission on each sale, through the Amazon Associate Affiliate program. If you’re new to the world of affiliate marketing, then you’re definitely in the right place. The reason this course focuses on the Amazon Affiliate program, is quite simple – it’s arguably the best one out there. Amazon offers the largest selection of products and some of the best commission rates for affiliates. It’s also open to just about anyone in the world, regardless of your physical location. Another great feature of this business model, is that it’s infinitely scalable. You can start by selling just a few products a week, and easily scale to selling thousands. Once your store is set up, it requires nearly no maintenance. If you’re interested in building passive income streams, this is about as close as you’ll get.
The course starts with an introduction into the benefits of joining the Amazon Affiliate network. From there, you’ll learn to build a fully customized online store, using WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor and the WooZone Plugin. Each of these powerful utilities offer you the ability to build a fully customized e-commerce store with thousands of products, without ever writing a single line of code. Your online store will also be fully secure with SSL encryption. We’ll show you how to install popular themes and edit them on the fly, including free custom logos, professional branding, and favicons.
The store developed in this course, will be second to none in terms of functionality. You’ll have a fully integrated search feature, categorized product menu, and just about every other feature you find on even the most advanced e-commerce sites. The course also includes a bonus section with a comprehensive overview on generating sales using proven digital marketing techniques.
Let’s go through a quick overview of exactly what you will learn in this course:
- Section 1:
Includes an introduction to the Course with an Overview on the benefits of the Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Section 2:
Covers a number of important tips on registering a domain name and setting up your hosting account. We use services that make the development process as quick and simple as possible.
- Section 3
Students learn to install and configure WordPress on the hosting service of their choice. We also go through a comprehensive overview of the WordPress interface, and detailed analysis of the advantages of using WordPress. Students learn to secure their WordPress installation with a Free SSL certificate, before installing all the required themes and plugins.
- Section 4:
Covers the entire process of building out the online affiliate store. We start with setting up an Amazon affiliate account and importing products using the WooZone plugin. From there we build a fully customized shop, with menus, headers, branding, and sidebars. We also customize the product pages for increased conversion and user-friendly navigation. The shop will also consist of a Blog, About Page, and Contact Us form to process support requests.
- Section 5:
We offer several great strategies on driving traffic to your Amazon Affiliate store and generating sales.
As you can see, we haven’t skipped a single beat in the production of this curriculum. If you’re excited about building e-commerce platforms, affiliate marketing and generating a passive income source, enroll today and get started!
- Course IntroPreview04:39
- The Amazon Affiliate Program – Introduction04:30
Domain Registration & Hosting2 lectures • 25min
- Tips on Domain RegistrationPreview12:59
- Domain Registration & Hosting11:42
Installing & Configuring WordPress5 lectures • 51min
- Installing WordPress CMS04:42
- The WordPress Interface15:25
- Installing Free SSL09:51
- Advantages of WordPress03:00
- Installing Required Themes & Plugins17:44
Building an Amazon Affiliate Store using WooCommerce & Elementor18 lectures • 3hr 15min
- Creating an Amazon Affiliate Account08:24
- Importing Products from Amazon09:11
- Customizing the Layout with Elementor08:42
- Creating Headings & Descriptions08:39
- Adding & Customizing Buttons05:37
- Adding Category Widgets17:42
- Adding Category Images09:12
- Populating the Recent & Best Seller Categories09:13
- Adding Icon Boxes11:37
- Installing & Configuring Rank Math for SEO11:16
- Rank Match SEO Configuration Continued14:35
- Adding a Blog Page12:02
- Blog, About Page, & Contact Us21:05
- Customizing Menus08:08
- Creating a Logo & Customized Header10:21
- Adding & Styling a Footer12:01
- Customizing Product Pages & Final Changes10:41
- Customizing the Sidebar Menu06:16
Bonus: Earn on Autopilot1 lecture • 9min
- Promote your Amazon Affiliate Store & Products09:09