Building Professional Websites Locally Without Web Hosting
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Web designers and web developers: any persons wanting to expand their skill set in the IT environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No. This is a course for any persons wanting to expand their skill set in the IT environment.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- They will learn to be proficient working in a Local hosting environment.
The best way to build WordPress sites – In this course you will learn how you can install WordPress on your computer or locally so you can work on your website offline and it’s also a little bit faster.
When you’re working offline you’ll learn how to take that same website and upload it to your server on the internet so it’ll be live on the internet. You don’t need any sort of knowledge of developer MySQL stuff, you don’t need to know anything about databases.
Once you are happy with navigating around your new tools, we’ll further go through the main features that you will need as you create your website, including:
- One-click WordPress installation
- Advanced development features
- Local to Live migration
- Enabling SSL
- root SSH access, WP-CLI, and the ability to hot-swap PHP 5.6, PHP 7.3.
- Switch between NGINX and Apache Web Servers
- Secure website from malware or hackers
- 5 sections • 15 lectures • 36m total length
An Overview5 lectures • 10min
- Course OverviewPreview01:16
- One-click Local Hosting Installation04:16
- Switch Between NGINX, Apache Web Servers & PHP Versions01:44
- Locate WordPress Installation Directory01:39
Setting up Local Environment4 lectures • 9min
- Optimize Resources For Better PerformancePreview03:27
- Install SSL on Local Server Website02:44
- One-Click Access to WordPress Database01:18
- Quickly Reset WordPress Administrator PasswordPreview01:32
Advanced Development Features2 lectures • 4min
- How To Import A Pre-Build Website02:04
- How To Access A Local Server Website Globally01:27
Migration From Local to Live Server1 lecture • 6min
- Migrate From Localhost To Live DomainPreview05:34
Secure Website From Intruders3 lectures • 8min
- Secure Your WordPress WebsitePreview03:21
- Hide Your WordPress Login Page From Hackers02:43
- An Overview To Pro Features02:19