Catching the liar: never being lied to again (lie detection)
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- If you had enough being lied to
- If you want to take your life into your own hands
- If you never want to be fooled again
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Open to learn a new approach
- Dedication to understand, learn and apply the knowledge
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- How to spot any lie
- Understanding the signs of lying
- Catch any liar
- Understand body language of liars
- Understand micro-expressions of liars
- Never be fooled again – in business and in private life
Today, you have been lied to about ten times already – that is what statistics show. Unbelievable? Statistics also show that over 95% of all lies remain undiscovered.
And yet, detecting lies is not that difficult, if you know the tools you need to decipher them – body language and tonality.
In this course, you are going to learn how to uncover over 80% of all lies. It breaks down all the research done on this topic into simple, practical techniques and examples that you can apply right away from today onwards.
Detecting cheating and lying are amongst the number one relationship killers. This course will make sure you discover problems right where they arise, as opposed to way later down the line, when it is too late to rescue private and business relationships.
In this course you are going to learn
- How to decipher eye movement to read anybody and detect lies
- What microexpressions are and how to uncover what a person is really thinking
- What a liar typically tries to do to cover his lie and how to uncover the truth
- Tonality and tonal patterns indicating lying
- Gesture clusters and how to read the signs in its context
- How to come across as open and truthful
Uncovering the truth is not only a dream of humans since the dawn of time, it is also a necessity for effective relationships – both in business and in the private realm. The irony is, that the science has been made, the results are there, and yet the broad public still knows little about it.
However, recently a growing number of especially young people set out to understand this science, to uncover the truth and to improve their lives for good. The course you are about to embark on is a piece of the puzzle to this bigger goal. Instead of covering hours of background info about body language and the science of lying, it cuts straight to the point, presents the latestresearch and science in a practical manner that allows the student to apply the techniques from day one – and finally become lie – free.
“Since taking this course something changed for me. People know they cannot fool me, so they stop trying” – student
The confidence that comes from being able to read people like a book has the effect of significantly reducing the amount of lies that people tell you – and that is because your confidence speaks for yourself: “You cannot fool me any more” is written in big letters on your forehead.
Embark on a journey to become lie-free. It is one of the best journey’s I have personally embarked on and I am proud to be able to share the key learnings in an easy-to digest manner.
After taking this course, you will be able to
- Read people like a book
- Analyze body language of a liar
- See through people’s deception
- Detect lies and deceitfulness
- Spot liars in business
- Spot lies in personal relationships, partnerships and your own family
Practical examples around financial fraudsters help you make better decisions in investing decisions – not trusting bad companies with fraudulent people like it was uncovered in the recent Wirecard scandal, that led to the destruction of the share price and following insolvency.
Had you taken this course before, chances are high you would have never invested in that company, and that you would stay away from similar firms.
“Everyone lies. But the difference is, I know who does and who doesn’t” – Student
- 2 sections • 11 lectures • 48m total length
1 lecture • 1minIntroduction
10 lectures • 47minSpotting a fraudster: financial scandal
- How many microexpresions are there?2 questions
- Gesture clustersPreview06:18
- Spotting a liar using micro-expressionsPreview06:37
- How to spot a liar1 question
- Spotting a fraudster: financial scandal06:13
- Spotting a liar, CIA style (external)00:01
- Eye accessing cuesPreview07:57
- Portraying openness05:43
- Deepening your knowledge: human lie detector Pamela Meyer00:01
- Congratulations & next steps02:43