Certified solid works associate preparation course (cswa)
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- STUDENTS & ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO GET CERTIFIED IN SOLID WORKS AND SEEK JOBS IN ENGINEERING DOMAIN
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- GOOD DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE IN SOLID WORKS MINIMUM SIX MONTHS TRAINING COURSE IN SOLID WORKS
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- THIS IS CERTIFICATION COURSE IN SOLID WORKS KNOW HOW A CERTIFICATION EXAM LOOKS LIKE HOW TAKE A SAMPLE TEST IN SOLID WORKS CSWA
- Solid Works is a computer-aided design(CAD) and computer-aided engineering software that runs on the Windows platform. Solid Works is published by Dassault systems.
- I will provide you with example files to practice what you have learned in the class and to create real-world designs.
- for you to learn this you to have a graduation degree or knowledge of how to design a part and basic computer knowledge
- you must need to have the Solid Works 2018 student version pre-installed on their Device
- This course is an advanced course on gears and its terminology so basic knowledge of the topic is required
- SOLIDWORKS Certification Program:This can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software.Some of the available certifications
- Mechanical Design (CSWA)
As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you will have fundamental information on the product and stand apart from the group in the present serious activity market.Mechanical Design (CSWP)
A Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional is a person who has effectively finished our serious abilities assessment.
- Mechanical Design (CSWE)
A Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert is somebody who effectively exhibits the capacity to use progressed capacities and highlights to illuminate complex demonstrating difficulties.
- Simulation (CSWA–Simulation)
A Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert is somebody who effectively exhibits the capacity to use progressed capacities and highlights to settle complex demonstrating difficulties.
- Mechanical Design (CSWA)
- 9 sections • 10 lectures • 1h 14m total length
SOLIDWORKS BASICS TO PRACTICED BEFROE TAKING SAMPLE TEST3 lectures • 18min
- Introduction to solidworksPreview02:47
- solid works: Introduction to sketcher(PART 1)09:48
- 3D MODELING05:15
Introduction1 lecture • 7min
- INTRODUCTION TO COURSE ON CERTIFIED SOLID WORKS ASSOCIATE(QUESTION 1&2)Preview06:39
CERTIFED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE SAMPLE EXAM COURSE QUESTION NO. 3 & ANSWER1 lecture • 13min
- QUESTION NO. 3Preview12:59
CERTIFED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE SAMPLE EXAM COURSE QUESTION NO. 4 & ANSWER1 lecture • 3min
- QUESTION NO. 402:47
CERTIFED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE SAMPLE EXAM COURSE QUESTION NO. 5 & ANSWERS1 lecture • 16min
- QUESTION NO. 515:43
CERTIFED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE SAMPLE EXAM COURSE 6TH QUESTION1 lecture • 6min
- QUESTION NO. 605:36
CSWA COURSE ASSEMBLY QUESTIONS NO. 7 & 81 lecture • 13min
- QUESTION NO. 7& 813:03
ANOTHER PRACTICE CSWA EXAM MODULE0 lectures • 0min
- CSWA PRACTICE EXAM FOR STUDENTS6 questions
CSWA CONTENT1 lecture • 1min
- CSWA CONTENTPreview00:00