Chinese Culture Reading Course – China & Taiwan Fables
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- This course is designed for students who are going to attend Mandarin Chinese GCSE, IGCSE , IB, AP, SAT, HSK 3, HSK 4 examinations.
- This can be considered as Culture Courses Chinese GCSE, IGCSE , IB, AP, SAT Students
- Designed for foreigner to learn Intermediate level mandarin
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- You may study Chinese for around 10 hours
- You may study want to learn Chinese Fable and Virtues
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- – Know the big picture of Chinese Cultures
- – Students can improve their vocabulary as explanations are using our unique “Sentence Builder” and “Vocabulary Builder” approach.
- Can read Chinese newspapers and magazines
Fables is the soul of a nation. Unfortunately, Traditional Chinese culture was destroyed in Chinese Culture revolution. There are few millions Chinese migrated to Taiwan in the past 600 hundred years and 4 millions retreated to Taiwan in 1949 after civil war, my uncle is one of them. The traditional Chinese culture and value are preserved well in Taiwan. That’s the reason why most of the Fables are from Taiwan.
Fables reflect traditional culture, virtue and value. I found most of the teaching are the same as my hometown old folks story I heard from grandma and neighbors. This course is good for intermediate level students to explore Chinese culture, enrich your knowledge about China and Chinese, expand your vocabulary through my elaboration using my unique Vocabulary Builder and Sentence Builder.
Chinese culture, deriving its origins from the distant past, is broad profound and comprehensive. It covers all fields of human endeavor including science, art religion, law, Politics, morality, medicine and social system. Chinese culture. With a long, long history. Remains flourishing and thriving after weathering dynastic vicissitudes over 5,000 years.
Now Chinese learners scatter around all parts of the globe. Since most of them reside overseas, It is not easy for them to get an in-depth understanding of Chinese culture. To fill this gap, we compile this set of books “Learn Chinese by Culture Stories”. The contents cover a variety of topics including Chinese characters, language, culture, Chinese historical stories, and poems of Tang Chinese idiom stories children’s song and children’s poems. Written in plain language and easy to understand, the Library suits overseas Chinese with various levels of Chinese proficiency.
- 3 sections • 9 lectures • 2h 7m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 7min
Taiwan Fables7 lectures • 1hr 44min
- 04 老鼠娶亲 Lady Mouse Got Married09:58
- 04 Lady Mouse Got Married 老鼠娶亲 P218:20
- 05 白鼻猫 White Nose Cat P118:03
- 05 白鼻猫 A Lazy Cat! P219:57
- 07 海水变咸了The Salty Sea P1Preview10:07
- 07 海水变咸了The Salty Sea P215:43
- 08 机灵的老婆婆 A Wise Granny11:33
New Courses in 2020! Stay safe and learn more!1 lecture • 16min
- Chinese Idiom story 027 一鼓作气 Get sth.done in one vigorous effort16:27