Cinematic Color Grading With Premiere Pro 2020 For Beginners
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Video editors
- Beginners in Color Correction/Grading
- Videographers / Cinematographers / Filmmakers
- Any Individual who wants to learn color grading
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Willingness to Learn
- You should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 up to 2019 installed to thoroughly follow along and practice while you are learning.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Give an ordinary film a Hollywood Look
- Learn Color Grading for Cinematography
- Make realistic looks
- You will figure out how to utilize industry standard procedures and tips to shading grade your movies
- Increment the nature of your movies
- Take your cinematography to next level
- Utilize Premiere Pro CC for shading revision like a professional
If you you’re looking to make the look of your films standout and get your career to the next level but struggle with the color grading aspect Then this is the prefect course for you.
I have been the place you have been and I can comprehend it is startling with so various shading remedy and reviewing instructional exercises, LUTs that are out there. Shots that don’t match together, shots that look pathetic. The more you try to learn the more messy it becomes.
You can do it! Even if you are a beginner or just starting out this course will teach you how to color grade your footage easily and give it a cinematic look within minutes.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge in the field of video editing.
I tried changing everything from a Nikon DSLR to a Sony DSLR from my Zhiyun Crane Gimbal to DJI but still couldn’t achieve that cinematic film look, the thing that finally helped my films look professional and help me start my first Music Video Company was when I learnt the process of color grading.
In the recent years Adobe Premiere Pro has made many changes to their editorial platform by improving their color tools.
This course is fundamental for producers, video editors, cinematographers and Premiere Pro clients, everything being equal.
THE DEMAND FOR VIDEO EDITORS IS INCREASING AT A VERY HIGH RATE !!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SEARCHING EXPERTS LIKE YOU ……
So, what are you waiting for??????? Enroll now and fulfill all your dreams.
- 4 sections • 20 lectures • 1h 51m total length
Basic Color Grading (Introduction)7 lectures • 41min
- Color MixingPreview00:56
- Color Grading V/S Color CorrectionPreview01:17
- Basic Color Correction ToolsPreview08:30
- Creative And Curves10:27
- Color Wheels & Match08:53
- Final Color Grade03:59
- The Three Way Color Corrector06:48
Advanced Techniques7 lectures • 31min
- Secondary Color Corrector03:34
- Text Masking03:57
- Motion Tracking09:49
- A Cool Color Effect03:01
- Fake Sunlight Effect To Make Video More Cinematic03:24
- LUTS Part-103:23
- LUTS Part-203:48
LIVE Examples (MOST IMPORTANT)5 lectures • 39min
- EXAMPLE #114:45
- EXAMPLE #206:32
- EXAMPLE #308:50
- EXAMPLE #405:15
- EXAMPLE #5Preview03:52
Conclusion1 lecture • 1min