Communication Skills: Use a Teleprompter Effectively
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Executives, politicians and newscasters who need to use a Teleprompter effectively
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Speak using a Teleprompter
- Look and sound natural using a Teleprompter
- Rehearse with a Teleprompter
- Avoid common blunders most people make when trying to read a Teleprompter
Relational abilities for the Teleprompter. Envision that you are giving a discourse before a great many individuals, and you are perusing the Teleprompter as consistently and impeccably as Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton could possibly do. Wouldn’t it be ideal to realize that you can convey a discourse or report utilizing a Teleprompter, and that you will look and sound normal, similar to you aren’t generally perusing?
In this How to Use a Teleprompter Communication Skills course, you will become familiar with the accompanying:
*How to stay away from the basic Communication Skills goofs that make the vast majority look and sound repulsive when they are utilizing a Teleprompter
*How to practice with the Teleprompter utilizing video
*How to look normal
*How to sound conversational
*How to exhibit solid Communication Skills while perusing a Teleprompter
This Communication Skills course is conveyed principally through spoken talk. Since the ability you are learning is talking related, it just bodes well that you learn through talking.
The Communication Skills you will learn in this class isn’t principally hypothetical or scholastic. It is an expertise that requires physical propensities. That is the reason you will be approached to participate in various activities where you record yourself talking on record, and afterward watching yourself. Learning introduction aptitudes resembles figuring out how to ride a bike. You just need to do it various occasions and work past the wobbling and tumbling off parts until you hit the nail on the head.
This Communication Skills course contains various video addresses in addition to a few extra books for your preparation library.
TJ Walker has been instructing and preparing individuals on their Communication Skills for a long time. Presently, through the influence of Udemy’s online stage, he can give you a similar top notch preparing that he gives face to face to CEOs, Fortune 500 chiefs, and Presidents of nations. No one but you would now be able to get the preparation at a little division of the typical expense for face to face preparing.
How long this Communication Skills course takes is up to you. The longest aspect of the course includes you talking on record, scrutinizing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. Be that as it may, in the event that you arrive at where you love the wonderful way you look and sound when you present it will be certainly justified regardless of the time spent. Furthermore, having this ability will spare you time for all future introductions throughout your life.
You can start improving your introduction aptitudes at this moment. You may have a chance to stand up when tomorrow, so why squander one more day stressed that your introduction abilities are not up to elevated expectations. If it’s not too much trouble enlist today.
“5 Stars! I took TJ’s course as part of my prep for becoming a Udemy Instructor and his simple 4 points gave me the few distinctions that I was looking for when using a teleprompter. I did the exercises and I’m pleased with the results. A key learning is that whilst a Teleprompter is very useful there are times when it may not be necessary or appropriate. If you do the exercises I believe you can get a lot out of this course. It’s simple, useful and to the point!” Udemy student Gerry Murray
“5 Stars! This preparation is essentially preferable idea through over most “Monitor How To’s” on the lnternet. It additionally utilizes straightforward yet successful instructional method and learning procedures.” Udemy understudy Robert Lindquist
“5 Stars! Nice and very useful course. I loved it and I suggested.” Udemy understudy Darci Zuffo
“5 Stars! Someone who is experienced and knowledge doesn’t have to pretend – they know – no pretence, no name dropping – just solid knowledge being passed on to students in a simple, “doable” way. The supporting material contains many treasures. Simply watch TJ Walker – it’s a training in itself – an astounding communicator!” Udemy student Lorraine Arams
“5 Stars! Walker nails it on this one. Short and knowledge tips that are conceived out of his long stretches of experience guides you through how and how not to utilize an elevated screen. I really enjoyed his focus and short videos with practice assignments built in. Thanks for a great class.” Rev. Steve Wright
- 4 sections • 28 lectures • 56m total length
You Can Use a Teleprompter Effectively2 lectures • 2min
- Learn the Secret to Communicating Effectively Using a TeleprompterPreview01:35
- Please Introduce Yourself00:09
The Mechanics of How to Move Your body to Look and sound Natural16 lectures • 36min
- Video Benchmark01:55
- Learn How to Make Self-Corrections So That You Always Look GreatPreview02:12
- Master the 4 Key Elements That will Make Your Teleprompter Use Seem EffortlessPreview06:43
- The Perfect Speaking Speed for You01:06
- Exciting New Update to this Course01:28
- All 4 Together01:31
- Use 2 Prompter Screens In a Way that Nobody Will NoticePreview02:22
- Full Speech Practice02:30
- Politician Role Models01:14
- TV Role Models01:17
- Potential Disasters03:29
- Reasons Not to Use a Teleprompter03:41
- Secrets from Reagan02:04
Closing Thoughts2 lectures • 2min
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind01:26
Housekeeping Matters8 lectures • 17min
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course00:48
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now05:03
- There Are Live Office Hours With the Instructor for this CoursePreview01:09
- Who is TJ Walker?Preview02:52
- Your Questions Will Be Answered HerePreview01:25
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator02:02
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course03:12
- Bonus Lecture00:35