Complete Progressive Web App Bootcamp
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Students who want to create a web app that works offline
- Students who want to create a web app that can install
- Students who want to create a web app that can operate on a mobile device just as if they were native applications
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Have a mobile device or emulator
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- What a Progressive Web App is
- Use Service Workers to enable your application to work offline
- Create a progressive web app that is installable to the home screen
What is Progessive Web App (PWA)?
PWAs are web applications created utilizing various explicit advances and standard examples to permit them to exploit both web and local application highlights. For instance, web applications are more discoverable than local applications; it’s much simpler and quicker to visit a site than to introduce an application, and you can likewise share web applications by essentially sending a connection.
Then again, local applications are better incorporated with the working framework and along these lines offer a more consistent encounter for the clients. You can introduce a local application so it works disconnected, and clients love tapping their symbols to handily get to their most loved applications, instead of exploring to it utilizing a program.
PWAs enable us to make web applications that can appreciate these equivalent favorable circumstances.
It is anything but a shiny new idea—such thoughts have been returned to commonly on the web stage with different methodologies before. Reformist Enhancement and responsive plan as of now permit us to fabricate versatile neighborly sites.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course you’ll begin dealing with your absolute first Progressive Web App (PWA) – a web application that can exploit a considerable lot of the highlights local applications have appreciated. You’ll likewise get more involvement with making a web application that works disconnected utilizing Service Workers. At last, you’ll make your application installable to the client’s home screen with the Web App Manifest file.
- 1 section • 31 lectures • 1h 39m total length
Introduction31 lectures • 1hr 39min
- Create pages04:44
- Create input modal and edit modal04:18
- Add the floating action button01:20
- Create icons for the progressive web app02:22
- Create manifest file04:34
- Open the web on Android Simulator01:59
- iOS Simulator icon problems02:36
- What is service worker00:38
- Service worker lifecycle introduction00:31
- Service worker registration01:24
- Service worker installation02:08
- Service worker activation01:57
- Using lighthouse to audit the progressive web app04:31
- Service worker listen fetch event01:25
- Open the localhost of the mobile phone02:10
- Cache the core asset of the app02:56
- Return the cached assets to the app02:47
- Dynamic Cache03:43
- Add a fallback page04:41
- Limit the number of cache03:09
- Create Firebase project03:59
- Add document in cloud firestore05:19
- Get realtime update with cloud firestore03:35
- Create the template for the contacts03:52
- Updating the UI04:30
- Configure Firestore offline persistence03:30
- Delete document in cloud firestore06:29
- Edit document in cloud firestore04:55
- Toggle favorite03:44
- Render favorite pages03:09