Complete web development Bootcamp for Beginners -2020
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- people who have no experience into web design and development
- people who want to learn from zero to hero about technologies
- people who want to become a full stack web developer
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No pre-requisites required to Learn UI Technologies Anybody can Learn
- No requirements, prerequisites or experiences to enroll into this course
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Be able to build ANY website you want
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- You will see, the complete web development process from start to finish project
- You will get complete code for real responsive website
- You will learn about media queries and will be able to make website perfect for responsive design
- You will learn about web design guidelines which you can apply to real world web projects.
- You will be able to build modern looking website which will look great on all the small & wide screens.
Hi! Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn web development. There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- This is the only online course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor.
- 90% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to today’s developer industry. No PHP or other dated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- This is the only complete beginner full-stack developer course.
- No other course walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is different. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging. The course includes:
- Research Assignments
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I got into this industry because I love working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
- 13 sections • 48 lectures • 3h 20m total length
Introduction to web design6 lectures • 40min
- Basic requirements to build web applicationsPreview12:28
- Web terminology04:35
- Web server02:51
- Web site05:39
- Web page02:02
Introduction to HTML3 lectures • 47min
- Brief discription on HTML10:03
- Structure of Html document scope15:38
- Body Section21:34
Headings,paragraph and Blockquotes4 lectures • 9min
- Introduction of headings00:39
- Example of headings04:09
- Introduction of paragraph and blockquotes00:49
- Example of paragraph and blockquote02:56
Ordered list and unordered list4 lectures • 17min
- Introduction of Ordered list02:57
- Example of ordered list08:38
- Introduction of Unordered list00:34
- Example of Unordered list04:59
Blankspaces,pre-formatted text,Acronyms,Details and summary5 lectures • 18min
- Line break in html03:01
- Blankspaces in Html02:39
- Pre-formatted text in Html04:09
- Acronyms in Html03:22
- Details and summary in Html04:28
Datalist with terms and definitions2 lectures • 4min
- Introduction of Datalist00:40
- Example of datalist with terms and definitions03:00
Text formatting in Html4 lectures • 10min
- Introduction to text formatting in Html00:51
- Explanation of font element with example03:00
- Explanation of font styles with example03:00
- Explanation of font effects with example03:00
Images in Html2 lectures • 6min
- Explanation of Image Element in Html03:00
- Example of image element03:00
Links in Html4 lectures • 10min
- Explanation of Horizontal line03:00
- Introduction to Links in Html01:02
- Explanation of Intra links with Example03:00
- Explanation of inter links with example03:00
Tables in Html2 lectures • 4min
- Explanation of Tables in Html01:27
- Example of Tables in Html03:00
Forms in Html7 lectures • 21min
- Explanation of forms in Html03:00
- Example of forms in Html03:00
- Example of Dropdownlist and Listbox03:00
- Fieldset,Radio Button and Checkbox with Examples03:00
- Explanation of Progress and Meter03:00
- Explanation on Textarea and buttons03:00
- Marquee in Html03:00
Styles in Html3 lectures • 9min
- Explanation of styles in Html with examples03:00
- Introduction of CSS03:00
- Explanation on Type selectors in CSS03:00
Bootstrap2 lectures • 6min
- Explanation of Bootstrap03:00
- Example of Bootstrap03:00