Docker Course for Beginners
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Freshers who are new to Docker
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Container concepts in docker
- Docker container management
- Docker image management
- Basics of Dockerfile
Containerization of the applications is going on in the full swing across the IT industry. Docker’s course covers the fundamental concepts of Docker containers. Along with the concepts it also covers the most useful commands related to container management, image management, and Dockerfile. After studying this course one would be ready to dive deeper into the world of container orchestration.
Docker’s course becomes the necessary prerequisite for learning Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
Enroll now!! see you in class.
- 3 sections • 11 lectures • 1h 27m total length
Docker Introduction5 lectures • 29min
- Introduction to Docker ContainerPreview09:57
- Launching a Linux machine for Docker LabPreview02:46
- Docker InstallationPreview02:29
- Docker Components05:29
- Docker Basic Terminology08:33
Playing with Docker Containers2 lectures • 21min
- Launching your first ubuntu container11:07
- Basic Docker Container Commands09:57
Managing Docker Images4 lectures • 38min
- Basic Docker Image Commands11:27
- Creating a Docker image without Dockerfile11:06
- Basic Dockerfile Directives07:04
- Containerizing using a Dockerfile08:03