Excel Basics  + Advanced in Ms Excel 2019 & Office 365
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Students who want to stand out with special Excel knowledge
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- The course was recorded with Microsoft Excel 2019 which is like Office 365 Excel rendition
- Most highlights work in Excel 2010/2013/2016 or I give you elective
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Ms Excel nuts and bolts and progressed highlights in a 5.5 hours preparing
- Zeroing in on Data Visualization methods you can stand apart with
- More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts To Speed Up Your Work
- Most Frequently Used Excel Functions With Examples
- PivotTable Made Easy
- Information base Design Principles
- PivotTable Advanced (Using Multiple Tables)
In this unique Microsoft Excel  Beginner course you can become familiar with the most significant highlights of Excel zeroing in on information perception and profitability. I’m utilizing the rendition Ms Excel 2019 which is like Office 365 Excel, yet the course is 90-95% viable with Ms Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 adaptations.
In the main segment you can learn Excel nuts and bolts in a short time in case you’re a tenderfoot. At that point I will experience a few information representation procedures which you can use to make Excel graphs that will intrigue your crowd. We will likewise find Excel’s contingent arranging highlight.
I devoted a whole segment to Excel alternate route keys indicating you more than 100 Excel easy routes. The more console alternate ways you realize the quicker you can work in Excel and more gainful you can be.
I made a part for the most regularly utilized Excel capacities. You will discover bunches of certifiable models in these talks.
In the last area we’re getting into a serious Excel point. I clarify how one of the most important Excel highlights works, the PivotTable. Numerous individuals are hesitant to learn it, yet I’ll make it basic for you. We will assemble a few reports, and make a PivotChart as well. I will likewise discuss information base plan standards. We will make a Data Model, and I will tell you the best way to utilize PivotTable with numerous tables.
By taking this course you can truly take your Excel aptitudes to route over the normal.
Try not to stress, in case you’re an outright fledgling. I’ll clarify everything bit by bit.
In case you’re as of now acquainted with Excel, I’m almost certain I can show you new, intriguing things.
Kindly watch the Intro video to perceive what you can anticipate from this course. On the off chance that you like it, select rapidly.
- 6 sections • 24 lectures • 5h 35m total length
Introduction3 lectures • 36min
- Get the Most Out of This CoursePreview02:45
- How To Set The English Display Language02:48
- Getting Started With Excel30:22
Data Visualizations – Out of the Ordinary5 lectures • 2hr 20min
- Highlight Max Value on a Chart33:44
- Conditional Formatting12:59
- Map Charts33:27
- Bar Chart With Icons23:42
- Progress Chart In Infographic Style36:10
Over 100 Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Productivity7 lectures • 35min
- General ShortcutsPreview04:54
- Shortcuts for Navigation06:03
- Shortcuts for Data Entry08:23
- Formatting Shortcuts05:18
- Selection Shortcuts03:03
- Shortcuts for Formulas03:21
- Miscellaneous Shortcuts04:15
Most Frequently Used Excel Functions With Examples6 lectures • 1hr 23min
- Relative vs Absolute Cell ReferencesPreview08:50
- Working with Dates32:14
- SUM(), SUMIF(), SUMIFS()09:58
- MIN(), MAX(), AVERAGE(), COUNT()11:31
- VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP()12:20
- INDEX(), MATCH(), XLOOKUP()07:46
Understanstand the PivotTable2 lectures • 42min
- PivotTable Made Easy27:42
- PivotTable From Multiple Tables13:56
Congratulations1 lecture • 1min