How to conduct a successful online English lesson using Zoom
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- New teachers who want to teach online using the Zoom application.
- Experienced classroom teachers who were obliged to teach online using the Zoom app because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Computer, Laptop or mobile phone.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Teach English online using Zoom features in flexible way
In this course, I tried to put all my experience to help teachers who started to work online using the Zoom application after the Covid-19 pandemic and the big demand for working from home. In this course, you will learn in detail about Zoom features and how to be used during the lesson. I also presented four example lessons (Speaking, listening, reading, and writing) and how to be taught using the Zoom features to have an active and successful online lesson.
In this course I am going to talk about:
The essentials you should know to start teaching online and the equipment you need.
Zoom application and its useful features which you can use in the lesson.
How to use Zoom features in the warming-up with examples.
How to use Zoom features while teaching the 4 skills of Speaking, listening, reading, and writing with examples.
- 4 sections • 17 lectures • 1h 32m total length
Introduction! What essentials I should know to start teaching online by Zoom app7 lectures • 17min
- What to expectPreview02:11
- Why to become an online tutor03:09
- What equipment do I need?02:38
- Why Zoom ?Preview02:20
- The Zoom features which can be used in the lessons.04:26
Get started! Zoom features to be used in the warming-up5 lectures • 18min
- Using chat box06:47
- Using Annotation04:43
- Using the webcam through Zoom03:24
Let’s go further! Examples of teaching the 4 skills by using Zoom features4 lectures • 43min
- Using Zoom features in examples of listening lessons10:10
- Using Zoom features in examples of speaking lessons13:52
- Using Zoom features in examples of Reading and Writing lessons16:58
Examples of games to be played online with students1 lecture • 13min
- Examples of games to be played online with students13:26