How to Create a Secure Website With WordPress
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Any individual who just needs to find out about wordpress.
- Anybody with a wordpress site.
- Web engineers who need to figure out how to make sure about wordpress.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic computer skills.
- A desire to learn.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- How to Create a Responsive Website in Less Than 1 Hour.
- Learn step by step how to customize the Virtue Theme.
- Setup secure WordPress login using questions.
- Backup and Restore your Website after an Attack.
- Learn to Protect WordPress from Brute Force Attacks.
- Learn to Secure an FTP connection.
- Learn simple Htaccess Tweaks to improve WordPress Security.
- Learn to Protect your Content in WordPress.
This course will show you how to construct a safe, responsive site with WordPress.
You don’t have to buy facilitating or pay for anything to track and work on building a site yourself.
This course covers:
- Instructions to Build a Beautiful WordPress Website.
- Instructions to Install and Customize the Virtue Theme.
- Secure your WordPress site utilizing bit by bit strategies.
- Secret phrase Protect your documents with htaccess.
- Secure your WordPress content.
- And that’s just the beginning…
In the wake of finishing this course, you will have the option to totally make a protected WordPress site without any preparation.
- 2 sections • 18 lectures • 51m total length
Introduction10 lectures • 28min
- Course IntroductionPreview01:17
- Installing WordPress02:27
- How to Setup the Virtue Theme03:23
- How to Create Your Menus in WordPress04:03
- How to Customize the Navigation MenuPreview02:04
- How to Add an Image Slider02:24
- How to Add Content in WordPress Part 104:11
- How to Add Content in WordPress Part 202:50
- Customize the Homepage Layout and the Widget Area02:47
- Test the Responsiveness of your WebsitePreview02:15
WordPress Security8 lectures • 24min
- How to Secure an FTP connectionPreview03:43
- Preventing Brute Force Attacks Against WordPress Websites03:52
- How to Change the Database Prefix and Protect from Spam02:09
- Password Protect your Files with HtaccessPreview03:31
- Simple Htaccess Tweaks to Improve WordPress Security03:22
- Add Security Questions to WordPress Login Screen01:42
- How to protect your content in WordPress02:29
- How to Backup and Restore a WordPress Site03:18