How to Teach Online in 2020s-Skills for future
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Having the aim to become an online teacher
- All level teachers
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Computer or Cell Phone with a Camera
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- How to create an online lesson plan
- Learn Online Student Engagement Techniques with all available web-based tools
- Personal and Professional skills needed for an online teacher
- How to design assessments and setting criteria for online grading
- Perform your best on Camera
- How to engage students in an online class
- Best way to portray yourself just to be yourself in front of the camera
- Preparation, delivery, and conduction of session
Online Teacher Training and Skill Development
This course is a complete guide that will help you in converting your real classroom to virtual reality.
With the second wave of Corona, again the shut down is expected, Gear up all your gears.
The Coronavirus has caused the paradigm shift for traditional teaching in classes. Technology has made it possible to continue the process of learning effectively. Now it is required by the teacher to acquire enough knowledge to deliver or conduct sessions in a virtual environment with also all related operations being done online.
This course is designed for all teachers; new, experienced, and even for those who want to adopt online teaching as a career. It is and will be the most demanding career in the future. Do not get upset, this course will provide you all the basic guidelines needed for online education and become a successful online teacher.
This is a short teacher training course, it contains content from the very beginning of preparing yourself mentally and physically for online teaching till the grading strategies. It includes many strategies to make online sessions interactive to keep students engaged. Enroll in this course, you will find the answers to all your queries…
Ms. Mashal Tariq has been associated with academics for over 12 years. Having experience of teaching all ages from pre-school to undergraduate level. She knows the needs and requirements of teachers, students, and parent’s points of view. This course contains all the basic elements that a teacher needs to start an online class. It will lead you to become a successful online teacher. It is a great opportunity to convert your weaknesses into strengths.
Please enroll today to get your best teacher training skills for online teaching prepared for the current times and future aspects.
5 sections • 11 lectures • 1h 36m total length
Introduction and Preplanning Requirements2 lectures • 16min
- Necessary Preplanning For an online lesson11:59
Online Lesson Planning2 lectures • 19min
- Process of Lesson Planning09:32
- Sources /Platforms and How to Deliver Online Session09:05
Web Based Tools And Ways to use Them4 lectures • 31min
- Online Whiteboard09:33
- Online Flash Cards Tools02:50
- Informative & Animated Videos Platforms10:05
- Learning Management System LMS08:54
Assessment & Grading Strategies2 lectures • 22min
- Assessment Strategies12:04
- Grading Srategies10:03
Personal Development Skills needed for online teaching1 lecture • 9min
- Skills needed to be a great online teacher09:07