IoT Internet of Things Crash Course
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Designing Students – Electronics, Electrical and Computer Science
- Secondary School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest and Art Students
- Implanted Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and implanted frameworks Geeks
- Anybody keen on associating his venture to the web with a low spending arrangement
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Find out about the ESP32 and why you should begin utilizing it
- Find out about the variations of the ESP32 module.
- Figure out how to supplant Arduino with ESP32 without coding exertion
- Find out about the distinctions and likenesses between the ESP32 and the Arduino
- Find out about the highlights ESP32 advancement unit
- Figure out how to utilize the ESP32 progressed abilities
- Figure out how to utilize the ESP32 to interface any extend to the Internet and show or trade information
- Become certain about utilizing the ESP32 in your tasks.
- Utilize the ESP32 to empower your undertaking to speak with Bluetooth gadgets
IoT Internet of Things Crash Course: Step by step is a course uniquely made for Electronic Geeks and Engineers who need to take their Electronics and Microcontroller Projects to the following level, including Wifi, Bluetooth network and more processor power while keeping up battery life <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course exercise will clarify “How to chip away at ESP32 Board” by utilizing C Language and the renowned Arduino IDE improvement climate. This course will work best for you if your essential information on Electronics and Arduino. You will figure out how to interface the ESP32 Board with your Computer and Control it quickly.
ESP32 can be utilized in your Engineering ventures, Industrial Projects, or IoT Home Automation related tasks.
Why Learn ESP32?
On the off chance that you an Engineering or Science understudy you may run over activities in which you need to control or screen by means of web, ESP32 with it’s Robust Design, Ultra-Low Power Consumption, High Level of Integration and Hybrid Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Chip is the best fit to begin in Internet of Things World.
We will investigate:
Computerized Output: Blinking a LED
Computerized Input: Reading a Touch Sensor
Simple Input: Reading a variable voltage from a potentiometer
Simple Output: Controlling a LED splendor
Simple Output: Controlling a Servo Position
Understanding Temperature/Humidity Data with a Digital sensor
Associating with the Internet and getting neighborhood time
Getting information from a basic nearby page, turning on/off a LED
Communicating information to a basic nearby webPage
Toward the finish of this course, you can make Innovative IoT Projects. The main thing that you have to do is THINKING, WIRING and CODING.
- 12 sections • 28 lectures • 1h 48m total length
Introduction & Getting Started5 lectures • 16min
- Who We Are?Preview05:23
- Hardware and Software Requirements01:53
- What is ESP3204:30
- ESP32 Features and Specifications01:42
Important Note: Review System1 lecture • 1min
- Important Note: Review System00:46
ESP322 lectures • 19min
- ESP Board OverviewPreview10:02
- ESP 32 Pinout v1 DOIT09:08
Get the Development Environment Ready5 lectures • 20min
- Download and Install Arduino IDE09:23
- ESP8266 Download and Install Arduino ESP and USB Driver06:18
- ESP32 v1: Download and Install Arduino Development environment04:05
- USB Driver for ESP3200:04
- JSON Links to ESP32 Library for Arduino IDE00:19
Load Your First Code1 lecture • 4min
- Load Your First Code to ESP32 Board03:45
Code Examples – Led Blink2 lectures • 6min
- Blinking a LED05:48
- Hello World! Blinking a LED00:17
Code Examples – Touch Sensor2 lectures • 11min
- Control Built In Touch Sensor with LED11:06
- The Touch Sensor00:11
Code Examples – Analog Input2 lectures • 9min
- Dealing with Analog Signals08:05
- Analog Input00:55
Code Examples – PWM Signal2 lectures • 16min
- Dealing with PWM Control14:38
Code Examples – Servo Motor2 lectures • 2min
- Simple Servo Motor Control Code00:14
- Advance Servo Control using Potentiometer01:26
Code Examples – Internet2 lectures • 1min
- Connecting to Internet00:20
- Simple WiFi Server00:56
Code Examples – Projects2 lectures • 3min
- DHT 22 – Reading Temperature and Humidity01:08
- Sending and Receiving Data From a Local Web Page01:57