Java from Zero to First Job: Part 1 – Java Basics and OOP
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Everyone who desires to analyze java from scratch
- People who desires to examine programming basics
- Future software program engineers of web applications
- Future android developers
- Future test automation engineers
- Its for Bebinners to Pro
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No Requirements for this Course
- Its for Bebinners to Pro
- You want to learn Java while having fun 🙂
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Java 🙂
- Students will learn programming basics which will help them to understand any other programming language
- Interview practice tests
- In this course you will get knowledge which is needed to proceed with understanding of Android, Spring Framework and other enterprise frameworks
- Object-oriented programming
- Get familiar with the Java rudiments, including punctuation and crude information typesGet necessary knowledge to demonstrate your skills of Java to future employers
- Understand difference between Java 8, 9, 11, 13
- Learn best practices from true programmer
- Learn how to write scalable, readable and maintainable clean code
- 25+ coding exercises
- You will learn source code of the tutor. All homework is completed with the Trainer
- Learn how to use integrated development environments to create Java programs
- Debugging tools
- Eclipse IDE
This is the initial segment of principal preparing program ‘Java from Zero to Initially Work’. As it’s proclaimed in the course name, it’s made for individuals who need to take in programming without any preparation. You have to realize how to turn on your PC, no other information is required for this course 🙂 The rest will be canvassed in exercises.
Prior to beginning making of this course, our group mindfully examined inputs for existing seminars on Udemy stage and attempted to zero in on the criticisms for the top of the line courses to comprehend what can be improved in this course and improve it much more from the quality angle. After investigation, we comprehend what will assist understudies with learning Java in more productive manner. In this course:
- High convergence of valuable material in every exercise
Some of the time you can see that viewing of 5 minutes of our exercise is proportional to viewing of other 30 minutes exercise.
This is on the grounds that time spent for groundwork for the exercise (content for the exercise, exercise structure) and video altering (to cut exhausting bits of the exercise, or time when program loads) some of the time 10 fold the amount (once in a while even 20) as conclusive exercise term after video altering.
So you can be certain, that this ~5 hours instructional class of Java fundamentals is equal or shockingly better of instructional classes of java rudiments that are 25 hours in length.
Likewise every theme is isolated from another. On the off chance that some idea will be clarified in the following exercise and you don’t have to stress over understanding this in extent of this exercise – educator will make declaration when explicit subject will be secured.
Proceed to attempt it yourself! We will value your input.
- Important information
After our group examined other Java seminars on Udemy we understood that the vast majority of them shares nothing for all intents and purpose with reality. Data which is shared there is old and altogether obsolete. For instance, teacher shows structure which isn’t utilized as of now for a long time. Or on the other hand educator do a weight on the programming plan which isn’t utilized any longer by any means!
Educator of this course is expert in the first class IT redistributing organization and assists with bringing forefront arrangements in IT for every one of his customers. Don’t hesitate to check LinkedIn page of educator and check abilities support. In excess of 18 thousand individuals acrooss everywhere on over the world (BTW a large portion of them are from top 100 organizations of the world) assessed abilities of Andrii Piatakha.
With this course you can be certain that you will invest your energy taking in the correct things from the a standout amongst other IT advisors on the planet.
- Arrangement of exercises
After the long periods of educating disconnected, and dependent on the criticisms of understudies who are passing on the web courses we understood how significant the grouping of exercises while instructing Java. A similar issue is with the books where data is totally unstructured what makes things much more perplexing. For instance, how understudies can take in object arranged programming from the primary exercise in the event that they don’t have the foggiest idea yet the java language structure rudiments? Or then again how understudy can actualize hometask in the event that he/she doesn’t mindful of java techniques particulars, or doesn’t have the foggiest idea yet how to peruse program input?
So in this course you can be certain, that you won’t get hometask to execute without having enough data to actualize it. The program which is in this course is demonstrated by numerous understudies who finished it disconnected and now function as programming engineers in redistributing organizations and as a consultants.
- Meeting practice tests
Being an IT expert in various organizations, coach of this course was in control ot driving meeting measure in organizations to ensure, that organization chooses the best individuals. That is the reason the principal meet is consistently test. On the off chance that test is finished, applicant is welcome to have a discussion. That is the reason, in this course we need to set you up to finish tests sucessfully!
Uniquely for our understudies, we arranged tests which could be utilized to assess your insight during the meeting cycle.
2 tests. 90 inquiries each (180 meeting tests altogether). 120 minutes each.
You can peruse clarification to answers! That likewise can assist you with learning material better. Try not to pause, attempt it now!
- questions and answers uphold
The critical contrast among on the web and disconnected learning measure is educator’s accessibility. In the event that you are in the one live with coach he generally can assist you with getting understanding explicit idea or to help fix your code on your PC.
In this course, we are supporting understudies with answers to any inquiries hailed in questions and answers segment. In the event that there will be repeating questions – separate video exercises will be made to tell the best way to address issue.
So with this course you are not simply getting video materials, code works out, source code, admittance to free portable application unbounded (which is still truly cool, huh? 🙂 ) , yet you likewise find coach backing and solutions to your inquiries alongside this course.
- Open source code
We don’t conceal anything from our understudies! Counting the source code for the hometask arrangements and source code of models which were shared during the exercise. Having the source code you can simply reorder it to run it on your neighborhood PC to see how things work better.
See you on the exercises! 🙂
- How to use captionsPreview01:19
- Why Java and why this course? What is JDK, JRE and JVM?Preview14:42
- Communication planPreview04:11
- Unlimited access to ‘Learn IT’ application for studentsPreview03:14
Basics5 lectures • 42min
- JDK InstallationPreview07:55
- First application: Hello World AppPreview12:49
- Hello World: .bat or .sh1 question
- Homework Solution: .bat file creationPreview02:06
- Integrated Development Environment, Eclipse OverviewPreview12:25
- Comments in Java source codePreview07:02
Primitive Data Types, Variables and Arrays3 lectures • 35min
- Primitive types and variablesPreview15:20
- Number SystemsPreview06:37
Eclipse: Tips and Tricks3 lectures • 11min
- Packages: creation and package presentation in eclipse01:52
- Plugins: how to install free plugins, eclipse marketplace, workspace styles02:08
- Code Refactoring in Eclipse06:57
Operators and Operations with primitive types7 lectures • 55min
- Operators in JavaPreview20:02
- Operations with integers and floating-point numbers, BicDecimal type04:37
- Math class, NaN, Infinity05:12
- Type of the expression in Java04:14
- Compare primitive and reference types & Java Memory Model09:25
- Read user input from console02:03
- Simple console integer calculator1 question
- Calculate Area of Triangle1 question
- Calculate Circle Circumference1 question
- Homework review: Operators and Operations09:25
Strings in Java6 lectures • 23min
- String: object creation and main methods overview05:45
- String comparison: How to compare Strings and what is String Pool?03:50
- Escape Sequences in Java02:48
- String Formatting02:51
- Regular expressions in Java05:35
- Format floating-point number1 question
- Split Words1 question
- Homework review: String02:03
Control Statements4 lectures • 10min
- ‘if – else’ construction03:19
- Admin and Guest mode for application1 question
- Simple Number Calculator1 question
- Homework review: ‘if’ statement02:06
- ‘switch’ construction04:02
- User Activity Selector1 question
- Homework review: ‘switch’ statement00:44
Miscellaneous1 lecture • 2min
- Random numbers generation01:54
Iteration Statements (Loops) in Java8 lectures • 15min
- ‘while’ loop01:59
- ‘do-while’ loop01:40
- ‘for’ with condition loop02:45
- ‘for each’ loop01:47
- Nested loops00:58
- Jump Statements – Break and Continue02:12
- Labels in Java02:36
- Print digits from new line1 question
- Pyramid in console1 question
- Print matrix to console1 question
- Homework review: Iteration Statements (Loops)01:14
Methods5 lectures • 17min
- Methods in Java: Overview04:46
- Parameter Passing Mechanism in Java05:17
- Recursive methods02:49
- Variable Length Arguments02:58
- Find max int in array1 question
- Draw empty rectangle1 question
- Calculate Amount of Words1 question
- Filter String array1 question
- Rotate Matrix1 question
- Extend Array1 question
- Greatest Common Divisor1 question
- Sum all digits in number1 question
- String Processor1 question
- Turn each first letter in the word to capital1 question
- Convert decimal to Roman numbers and vice versa1 question
- Homework review: Methods01:10
Enumerations in Java1 lecture • 7min
- Enumerations in Java07:08
- Message type priority1 question
Debugging Tools1 lecture • 7min
- How to debug Java programs06:54
Object-oriented programming12 lectures • 1hr 53min
- Object-oriented programming: BasicsPreview14:15
- Classes & Objects13:51
- Different types of Classes, Abstract keyword and Abstract classes10:11
- Polymorphism and ‘final’ keyword09:12
- ‘static’ keyword07:02
- Object, JNI and Object class overview09:31
- SOLID principles overview & Single Responsibility PrinciplePreview07:22
- Open / Closed Principle07:23
- Liskov Substitution Principle05:03
Final Tests0 lectures • 0min
- Final Test #190 questions
- Final Test #290 questions
Bonus section1 lecture • 2min
- Bonus Lesson02:20