Java programming language – JAVA for BEGINNERS course
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Beginners in programming with JAVA
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- JAVA – learn java programing language
- QUIZZES – test your knowledge
- UNDERSTAND java fundamentals
- CHALLENGES- raise your confidence
- SKILLS – acquire core programming skills
Hi, Baked brackets team here.
Thank you for reading this description. It’s always good to see what you are buying.
If you want to learn one of the most powerful languages out there, that you can use for pretty much everything and you want it to be a good experience, WELCOME.
Our goal is to make this course :
EASY – so easy that your grandmother can understand it while baking cookies
FUN – If you hate fun, sorry but you will hate us.
FAST AND PRACTICAL – You want to take on projects, not live in the tutorials.
After this course, you will be on your path, taking projects and starting to do what you wanted.
If you buy and feel that we didn’t do something right, you have a whole month to return your course back and receive your money back.
If you buy and feel that we helped you, you can just leave us a review. Or maybe even a message of support.
In fact, tell us what would you like and what you would like directly, send us a message, you can help to make it even better. After all, It’s yours and nobody can take it from your account.
9 sections • 46 lectures • 3h 7m total lengthExpand all sections
INTRODUCTION4 lectures • 1min
- Baked brackets00:00
- How to use this course00:14
BUILD YOUR CODING SPACE4 lectures • 12min
- installing java tools – JDKPreview02:41
- Installing java environment – INTELLIJ IDE04:19
- Configuring IDE02:27
- Start a new project02:36
HELLO WORLD – START PROGRAMMING5 lectures • 24min
- understanding public and classPreview02:34
- Hello world program04:28
- ruin your code04:33
- Concept – How many fingers does comuter have06:08
VARIABLES6 lectures • 25min
- Integer types – byte, short, int, long05:02
- working with integers03:58
- floating types – storing fractional numbers03:04
- char and String – letters and words04:06
- store the logical values – boolean -02:36
- user input – Scanner06:05
CHALLENGES4 lectures • 7min
- Challenge 1 – Your trip to Europe01:04
- Solution to challenge – your trip in Europe01:59
- Challenge 2 – weight calculator for SabinaPreview01:17
- Solution to challenge – weight calculator for Sabina02:12
OPERATORS AND CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS7 lectures • 30min
- comments and character escape05:04
- if statements05:39
- else if02:57
- relational operators04:30
- nested if06:31
CONTROL FLOW STATEMENTS5 lectures • 30min
- while loop07:19
- for loop05:37
- do while06:08
- break and continue07:42
METHODS AND ARRAYS4 lectures • 25min
- methods – passing the value05:53
- methods – returning the value06:46
CLASSES AND OBJECTS7 lectures • 34min
- creating objects06:21
- instance methods05:40
- getters and setters07:18
- overloading constructors05:14
- What’s the next step00:34