Learn SolidWorks video lecture course free
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- anybody want to learn cad designing
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic knowledge of computer and SolidWorks 2015 software or higher version
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- What we can do with SolidWorks
- 1. We can make up new parts, gather them and afterward make drawings for the parts or the gatherings.
- 2. Further we can allocate material to a section and get its mass-volume properties.
- 3. We can test a section or a gathering of moderate intricacy under different stacking conditions. We can break down how much the part will twist under what power, how much power it will bear and thus upgrade our plan for least material required for a particular stacking necessity.
- 4. We can perceive how the liquid moves through a section or a gathering of part utilizing SolidWorks FloXpress.
- 5. Other than this, we can break down the pressure conduct of a basic part moving, figure different unique elements of a section moving.
- 6. You can make models of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) utilizing CircuitWorks which capacity like a genuine circuit.
- 7. You can utilize SolidWorks Costing to work out the expense of creation by indicating the expenses of materials utilized and measures applied.
- 8. Utilizing SolidWorks Design Checker, you can check dimensioning principles, textual styles, materials, draws and other plan components as against the predefined plan rules.
- 9. You can check whether can part can be made or not utilizing DFMXpress. 10. A way of lines, tubes or electrical links can be worked between segments utilizing SolidWorks Routing.
A powerful 3D design solution for the rapid creation of parts, assemblies, and 2D drawings with minimal training.
Every one of us has certain design requirements that we want to accomplish. In the whole life of a Design Engineer, there are certain areas that he works in full expertise. But the rest of the features in a CAD solution die uselessly for him. He even wants to put a glance on them all his life. So if the software is too complex, the Design Engineer will feel more troubled with those useless features which He is not going to use. They work like roadblocks at times in his life without him getting a clue of what to do with it.
Now here is the real dilemma with a CAD solution:-
1. It needs to be specific to a particular user and should not offer more than what he actually needs.
2. But in the meantime, it should be usable by all the designer community. It can’t be a customized solution for each individual due to very high incurring costs.
Why use SolidWorks 2015?
So here is the solution: – SolidWorks 2015
It has rich and complex functionalities and design capabilities that one can use with a simple and dynamic interface. You can pick up desired functionalities at your active interface and hide useless ones from the active interface. The rules of this ‘Game’ fairly simple and comprehensive. You can easily learn them and work out any design of your choice with the use of your mind.
What we can do with SolidWorks
1. We can make up new parts, assemble them, and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies.
2. Further, we can assign a material to a part and get its mass-volume properties.
3. We can test a part of an assembly of moderate complexity under various loading conditions. We can analyze how much the part will bend under what force, how much force it will bear, and hence optimize our design for the least material required for any specific loading requirement.
4. We can see how the fluid flows through a part of an assembly of the part using SolidWorks FloXpress.
5. Other than this, we can analyze the stress behavior of a critical part in motion, calculate various dynamic functions of a part in motion.
6. You can create models of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) using CircuitWorks which function like a real circuit.
7. You can use SolidWorks Costing to work out the cost of production by specifying the costs of materials used and processes applied.
8. Using SolidWorks Design Checker, you can check dimensioning standards, fonts, materials, sketches, and other design elements against the specified design criteria.
9. You can verify whether can part can be manufactured or not using DFMXpress.
10. A path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables can be built between components using SolidWorks Routing.
There are many more to explore in SolidWorks.
Why choose our Video Series?
We cover every possible design element of SolidWorks that is going to be of your use.
In each of our videos, we do not put up only the selected parts of the tutorial video. We show you from start to finish giving you the intricate details and showing you how it goes in real life. Any function failure is seen in many of the videos which give you a good idea of what to do and what not to do.
In every video, we start from zero so that you are not hung at any stage of designing without having a clue of getting out of it. Following our video tutorials, you can very easily learn the parts.
We show you the designing of products that are actually accomplished in the design industry. Things are practical, not theoretical. You know what the difference between theoretical and practical one is.
- 1 section • 9 lectures • 1h 50m total length
9 lectures • 1hr 50minIntroduction
- 184.108.40.206 Part Sketch 2D Line24:55
- 220.127.116.11 Part Sketch 2D Circle Polygon08:29
- 18.104.22.168 Part Sketch 2D Rectangle Fillet16:47
- 22.214.171.124 Part Sketch 2D Spline Slot Arc Ellipse18:11
- 05 Part Sketch 2D Text Point06:52
- 06 Part Sketch 2D Trim09:31
- 07 Part Sketch 2D Offset Mirror Pattern Move Copy Rotate Scale Stretch22:16
- 08 Part Sketch 2D Rapid Sketch03:06
- Learn Advance level course–Get Link Below00:13