Make a Sticky Ball Rolling Game in Unity
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- People who love to play and create videogames should take this course.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- A basic understanding of the C# programming language and the Unity Editor is Recommended, but not Required.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- This course will teach you how to create a super fun sticky ball game in Unity.
Figure out how to make an incredibly fun clingy ball game in Unity!
This short course will make you stride by venture into causing a magnificent game that you to can flaunt to your loved ones, or distribute for others to play!
start with a clear Unity extend and make a completely working game
make your own interesting clingy ball, and totally adjustable scenes with one of a kind resources
compose our own C# contents line-by-line to get client input, control our camera and pickup clingy objects
roll onto objects, fill in estimate and open greater and greater items to move up
- 3 sections • 11 lectures • 44m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 1min
The Course9 lectures • 43min
- Important Unity Hotkeys5 questions
- Creating the Sticky Ball and GroundPreview05:33
- Making the Camera Script02:44
- Making the Ball ControllerPreview06:58
- Making Objects Stick to the Ball04:43
- Importing Custom Sticky Assets05:12
- Setting up Sticky Categories07:26
- Creating your own Custom Level05:40
- Displaying Ball Mass UI02:52
- Importing Music and a Pickup Sound Effect02:16
Conclusion1 lecture • 1min
- A Heart Warming Conclusion VideoPreview00:44