Mastering Deno.js: Beginner to Expert 
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- NodeJS designers who needs to change to DenoJS
- Any back-end engineer who needs to change to DenoJS
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Essential comprehension of MongoDB and Typescript is in addition to however not needed
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Main Features of Deno JS
- Main Features of Typescript
- Using MongoDB with Deno JS
- Creating REST API with Deno and MongoDB
- Creating HTTP Server with Deno
- Using Third Party Module in Deno
Yayy! Deno.js is currently shown up!! What’s more, You are here to ace it right?
Is it true that you are a learner who needs to launch in programming world? Or then again
Provided that this is true, you can’t be in a spot in a way that is better than this one! Most ideal approach to learn new expertise is learning by training.
Welcome to the “Acing Deno.js: Beginner to Expert” where we will jumping further into Deno world.
This course is committed to surrendering understudies a to-date experiences at Deno and TypeScript highlights. Through the course you will figure out how all various components cooperate. The course is both hypothetical and handy hands on. Upon fruitful fulfillment of the course, you will have the option to work Back-end utilizing the accepted procedures educated all through the course.
What will you get toward the finish of the course?
⦁ You will have REST API prepared
⦁ You will realize how to code in TypeScript
⦁ You will know making HTTP Server in Deno.js
⦁ You will realize utilizing Third Party Module in Deno.js
⦁ You will know utilizing MongoDB with Deno.js
⦁ You will know all fundamental highlights of Deno.js
⦁ You will know working with authorizations in Deno.js
⦁ You will know tesing with Deno.js
The course is for all ability levels and encounters.
This only at a cost of an average breakfast at eatery!
Thus, it is simply the best an ideal opportunity to contribute and gain proficiency with an ability which can support you vocation and pay!
- 2 sections • 17 lectures • 1h 39m total length
Introduction14 lectures • 58min
- Course Files00:01
- TypeScript Basics09:49
- Getting Started03:32
- First Program: “Hello World”03:37
- Command Line Interface07:12
- Importing Packages from URL03:04
- Standart Libraries02:58
- ES6 Modules03:18
- Browser API03:04
- Single Executable File02:44
- HTTP Server03:42
Practicing Deno.js3 lectures • 41min
- Creating REST API – PART 120:36
- Creating REST API – PART 220:24