Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Business Managers
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master excel from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Students about to join their first corporate job
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Solid comprehension of Microsoft Excel
- Information on all the basic Excel equations
- Become capable in Excel information instruments like Sorting, Filtering, Data approvals and Data bringing in
- Ace Excel’s most famous query capacities, for example, Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
- Outfit maximum capacity of Excel by making Pivot tables with slicers
- Make extraordinary introductions utilizing the Conditional and Table organizing choices
- Outwardly charm watchers utilizing Bar diagrams, Scatter Plots, Histograms, Waterfall outlines and so on.
- Increment your effectiveness by figuring out how to make and utilize significant Excel alternate routes
- Become skillful in utilizing progressed Analytics methods in Excel, for example, Regression, Goal look for and Solver
- Learn Automation methods by utilizing Macros
- Investigate fun and energizing use instances of Excel in our extra recordings
6 Reasons why you ought to pick this Excel course
- Painstakingly planned educational program showing you just the most utilized functionalities of Excel in business condition
- Compact – you can finish this course inside one end of the week
- Business related models and contextual investigations
- Sufficient practice practices in light of the fact that Excel requires practice
- Downloadable assets
- Your questions will be reacted by the Instructor himself
Begin utilizing Excel to its maximum capacity to get capable at your Excel errands today!
Possibly you’re new to Excel, or you’ve messed with it however need to get more alright with Excel’s serious highlights. In any case, this course will be extraordinary for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is introduced to all understudies who attempt this Excel course.
For what reason would it be advisable for you to pick this course?
This is a finished and brief instructional exercise on MS Excel which can be finished inside 4 hours. We realize that your time is significant and consequently we have made this relentless course without sitting around idly on unimportant Excel activities.
What makes us qualified to educate you?
The course is instructed by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Educators of the course have been showing Data Science and Machine Learning for longer than 10 years.
We are additionally the makers of the absolute most famous online courses – with more than 150,000 enlistments and a great many 5-star audits like these ones:
I had an amazing second taking this course. It widen my insight more on the force utilization of Excel as an explanatory devices. Credit to the teacher! – Sikiru
Exceptionally astute, learning extremely clever stunts and enough detail to make it stick in your psyche. – Armand
Encouraging our understudies is our activity and we are focused on it. On the off chance that you have any inquiries concerning the course content, practice sheet or anything identified with any point, you can generally post an inquiry in the course or send us an immediate message.
Download Practice documents, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each talk, there is a training sheet connected for you to track. You can likewise take tests to check your comprehension of ideas. Each segment contains a training task for you to basically execute your learning. Answer for Assignment is additionally shared so you can audit your presentation.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers all that you have to split Excel in the expert work place.
The following are the Excel course substance of this total and succinct seminar on Microsoft Excel:
- Presentation – In this video, the structure and substance of the course are talked about.
- Numerical Functions – This talk covers Mathematical recipes, for example, SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN and MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Printed Formulas – This Excel address covers Textual recipes, for example, TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER and LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT and MID
- Intelligent Formulas – This talk covers Logical recipes, for example, and OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This talk covers Date-time related capacities, for example, TODAY and NOW, DAY, MONTH and YEAR, DATEDIF and DAYS
- Query Formulas – This Excel address covers Lookup equations, for example, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Information Tools – This talk covers Data working devices, for example, Data Sorting and Filtering, Data approval, Removing copies, Importing Data (Text-to-segments)
- Designing information and tables – This Excel address covers information organizing alternatives, for example, shading, evolving textual style, arrangements and table arranging choices, for example, including fringes, having featured table headers, united lines and so forth.
- Rotate Tables – This Excel address covers Pivot tables start to finish.
- Graphs – This Excel address covers diagrams, for example, Bar/Column outline, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie and Doughnut diagrams, Statistical
- Chart – Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Dominate Shortcuts – This talk will acquaint you with some significant easy routes and show you how to discover the alternate way for a specific dominate activity.
- Examination in Excel – This Excel address covers the information investigation alternatives accessible in Excel, for example, Regression, Solving direct programming issue (Minimization or Maximization issues), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros – This talk covers the way toward recording a Macro, running a Macro and making a catch to run a Macro.
- Extra Lectures – Waterfall outline in Excel 2016 and past forms of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool diagrams, Infographics 2: Cool graphs
- Thus significantly more!
Before the finish of this course, your trust in utilizing Excel will take off. You’ll have an intensive comprehension of how to utilize Microsoft Excel for study or as a lifelong chance.
- Feel free to tap the select catch, and I’ll see you in exercise 1!
Why learn Microsoft Excel?
- Microsoft Excel tackles Business Problems
- Microsoft Excel encourages you complete stuff
- Microsoft Excel will improve you at your specific employment (regardless of what that is)
- Microsoft Excel expertise can immediately expand your activity prospects just as your beginning compensation
What amount time does it take to learn Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is simple however nobody can decide the learning time it takes. It absolutely relies upon you. The technique we received to assist you with taking in Microsoft Excel rapidly begins from the essentials and takes you to cutting edge level inside hours. You can follow the equivalent, however recall you can get the hang of nothing without rehearsing it. Practice is the best way to learn Microsoft Excel rapidly.
What are the means I ought to follow to learn Microsoft Excel?
- Begin gaining from the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel. The initial 3 areas of the course spread the fundamentals.
- When finished with the essential give your hands a shot progressed MS Excel. Next 7 areas spread Advanced Excel points
- Next segment will help you some cool new deceives of Microsoft Excel.
- Practice your learning on the activity gave each talk.
What is the contrast among essential and progressed level of Excel?
At Basic degree of MS Excel an individual
- Can manufacture dominate recipes utilizing: SUM, IF, AVERAGE, COUNT, ROUND
- Is open to building dominate recipes to control text and dates
- Comprehends and can utilize the Filter and Sort highlight of Microsoft Excel.
- Can make fundamental outlines like Line diagram, bar graph and pie diagram
At Advanced degree of MS Excel an individual
- Can execute Excel LOOKUP Formulas like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index and Match
- Can utilize contingent and sensible equations like IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, OR, and so on.
- Comprehends what a Pivot Table is and how to assemble one.
- Recognizes what an include is and how to introduce one.
- Can record a full scale and use it later.
- Can effectively alter/change straightforward recorded macros.
- Can make progressed outlines like Waterfall graph and overlay diagram in Microsoft Excel
- Can make take care of examination issue utilizing dominate solver.
Begin working capably on Microsoft Excel and increase your office profitability.
The Authors of this course have quite a long while of corporate experience and subsequently have curated the course material remembering the prerequisite of Excel in the present corporate world.
- 16 sections • 42 lectures • 4h 2m total length
Introduction2 lectures • 4min
- Setting ExpectationsPreview02:04
Essential Formulas and Functions10 lectures • 34min
- Course Resources00:04
- Mathematical Functions06:50
- Difference between RANK, RANK.AVG and RANK.EQ00:33
- Exercise 1/12: Mathematical Funtions00:12
- Textual Functions07:47
- Exercise 2/12: Textual Functions00:07
- Quiz2 questions
- Logical FunctionsPreview11:23
- Exercise 3/12: Logical Functions00:13
- Date-time (Temporal) Functions07:07
- Exercise 4/12: Date-Time Functions00:09
- Quiz3 questions
Lookup Formulas2 lectures • 9min
- Lookup Functions08:46
- Exercise 5/12: Lookup Functions00:09
Data Tools2 lectures • 19min
- Data Tools19:07
- Exercise 6/12: Data Tools00:12
- Quiz2 questions
Formatting data and tables2 lectures • 18min
- Formatting data and tables18:00
- Exercise 7/12: Formatting00:09
Pivot Tables2 lectures • 9min
- Pivot Tables08:25
- Exercise 8/12: Pivot tables00:08
Charts3 lectures • 22min
- Charts-Part 109:59
- Charts-Part 212:00
- Exercise 9/12: Charts00:11
- Quiz1 question
Named Ranges2 lectures • 16min
- Named Ranges10:04
- Indirect Functions05:38
Excel Shortcuts2 lectures • 13min
- Excel Shortcuts12:33
- Exercise 10/12: Shortcuts00:10
Analytics in Excel2 lectures • 16min
- Analytics in Excel15:48
- Exercise 11/12: Analytics00:11
- Quiz3 questions
Macros2 lectures • 10min
- Exercise 12/12: Macros00:09
Excel Use Cases: Engaging Visualizations3 lectures • 33min
- Infographics 1: Cool charts14:12
- Infographics 2: Cool charts06:51
- Waterfall chart12:00
Excel Use Cases: Income Tax template1 lecture • 1min
- Income Tax calculation – Slabs based tax00:16
Excel Use Cases: Modeling Customer Lifetime Value4 lectures • 36min
- Concept of Net Present Value and Customer Value09:45
- Finding Net Present Value in Excel11:10
- Sensitivity Analysis in Excel07:31
- Variations in finding customer value07:08
Final Quiz0 lectures • 0min
- Excel Practice test10 questions
Bonus Section3 lectures • 3min
- Other Resourses for Data Analytics Journey01:36
- Congratulations & About your certificate00:35
- Bonus Lecture00:25