Microsoft PowerApps – Practical Crash Course for Beginners
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Beginners that want to learn the fundamentals quickly
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- None – just get access to PowerApps. Free trial is enough
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Become comfortable with the PowerApps Studio
- Create applications using PowerApps
- Error debugging
- Connect PowerApps to data sources
- Use the main functions
- Use some more advanced options
- Tips and best practices
Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft PowerApps in less than 3 hours!
The best way to learn new software is to get comfortable with the most important functionality and then start building your own apps.
This course on PowerApp will not waste your time with hours and hours of features that you will never use or remember in a few days from watching. Instead, in this course you will learn everything that you need to know in order to get started on your own apps so you can actually get some hands on experience that will really benefit you.
My goal is to teach you how to use PowerApps in a practical way. I will also show you how to use other resources to find solutions for any problem/use case in minutes.
Lets get started and in a couple of hours from now you will be comfortable building apps!
- 7 sections • 19 lectures • 2h 19m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 2min
The Basics of PowerApps2 lectures • 7min
- Create your PowerApps accountPreview02:24
- The PowerApps Interface04:30
PowerApps Project – Office Issues Tracker6 lectures • 46min
- Creating our first appPreview06:44
- Saving your AppPreview01:21
- Explore the Power Apps Studio06:10
- Basic Skills – modify color, font, layout, screens and other14:15
- Basic Skills Part 2 – galleries, forms and data cards13:51
- App Error checker03:46
Intermedite Skills4 lectures • 44min
- PowerApps Components09:30
Advanced Skills3 lectures • 34min
- Send Email with a Button13:06
- PowerApps If Statement09:42
- Create a Popup10:48
Publish the App2 lectures • 5min
- Share and Publish the application03:10
- Preview the app on mobile02:05
Next Steps1 lecture • 1min
- Thank you01:03