OBS Studio – Ultimate Livestreaming Guide to OBS Studio
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Beginner Users of OBS
- Users willing to Record and Stream
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No, there is no requirements for this course
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Open Broadcaster Software Essentials
- Video Recording with OBS
- Streaming with OBS
Hello there, Nick Nyxson here.
In this course, you will learn how to start using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio) for Livestreaming on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and other platforms, even if you have no idea where to start.
- In this course You Will Learn:
- Which version of OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) You need to use;
- How to download OBS Studio;
- OBS Studio Settings Walkthrough;
- OBS StudioSources and Scenes;
- OBS Studio Audio setup;
- OBS Studio Effects;
- and Many More!
This course is made for the complete beginner of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio). For more advanced users another course is available as well.
Version 1.0 – Initial Release;
Version1.1 – Added 8 New Lectures (and 3 New Sections), Updated Logo.
- 10 sections • 22 lectures • 2h 23m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 7min
OBS Studio Interface & Settings2 lectures • 27min
- OBS Studio InterfacePreview11:08
- OBS Studio Basic Settings16:01
OBS Instruments3 lectures • 27min
- OBS Studio Sources14:39
- OBS Studio Scenes03:35
- Audio in OBS Studio08:54
Streaming & Recording3 lectures • 11min
- Replay Buffer04:22
Effects & Additional Tools2 lectures • 11min
Stream/Recording Overlays2 lectures • 20min
- Simple Overlays (StreamElements)10:07
- Building Overlays10:02
Stream/Recording Testing2 lectures • 8min
- Recording Testing03:17
- Stream Testing04:58
Practical Tips2 lectures • 7min
- Simple Recording Scene03:36
- Simple Stream Scenes03:50
Plugins4 lectures • 21min
- What Are Plugins?05:51
- VST Plugin06:32
- NDI Plugin06:12
- Streaming from iOS Device02:42
Conclusion1 lecture • 3min