Operations Management: Supply Chains, Products and Services
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No special requirements. General knowledge about operations management will help.
- This course provides a broad overview of the product and service management functions from an operations management perspective. No special pre-requiestes apply.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- arrange the segments of the gracefully chain and recognize the key drivers of flexibly chain the board
- recognize the qualities of flexibly chain the board in administration associations and match gracefully chain techniques of administration associations with their key attributes
- distinguish models for choosing and consolidating distinctive gracefully chain techniques and match flexibly chain territories with key markers of their presentation
- comprehend periods of the item life cycle to moves that ought to be made at each stage
- arrangement the phases of the new item advancement measure
- coordinate current prescribed procedures in new item advancement with their portrayal
- apply systems used to oversee existing and develop items and administrations with instances of the manners in which they are utilized
The course Operations Management: Supply Chains, Products and Services is developed, in view of understudy criticism, from two effectively fruitful courses: Operations and Supply Chain Management and Product and Service Management.
Activities and Supply Chain Management
The gracefully chain is an organization of tasks stumbling into an association, which are expected to configuration, make, convey, and administration items or administrations for clients. Creation, stock, area, transportation, and data are execution drivers that can be figured out how to deliver the abilities for a given flexibly chain.
As an aspect of their general methodology, associations additionally utilize many gracefully bind systems to endure and contend in a dynamic and serious commercial center. Be that as it may, it is likewise basic from an association’s perspective to utilize compelling execution measures to guarantee ceaseless improvement of the gracefully chain and furthermore to set headings of its present flexibly chain techniques.
Subsequent to finishing this course, you will have the option to:
- arrangement the segments of the flexibly chain,
- distinguish the key drivers of flexibly chain the executives,
- recognize the qualities of flexibly chain the board in administration associations,
- coordinate flexibly chain systems of administration associations with their key attributes,
- distinguish rules for choosing and consolidating distinctive gracefully chain techniques, and
- coordinate flexibly chain zones with key markers of their presentation.
You will have very little over 2 hours of video exercises, composed reports, tests, models and works out, and a little course venture.
This course gives a fundamental comprehension of gracefully chain the executives in assembling and administration associations. Key attributes of basic gracefully chain methodologies and measures for their determination are additionally introduced. This course additionally presents key execution measurements for flexibly chain the executives.
Item and Service Management
Item and administration the executives is the way toward planning, making, and keeping up an item or administration through all phases of its lifecycle. It includes a wide scope of tasks, advertising, and deals related exercises.
These exercises include the whole scope of item life cycle – from the origination of another item or administration thought, to its plan and dispatch, and later through its development, development, and decay stages.
Subsequent to finishing this course, you will have the option to:
coordinate periods of the item life cycle to moves that ought to be made at each stage,
succession the phases of the new item advancement measure,
coordinate current prescribed procedures in new item advancement with their depiction, and
furthermore, coordinate techniques used to oversee existing and develop items and administrations with instances of the manners in which they are utilized.
Activities parts of item the executives are imperative to the accomplishment of new and existing items and administrations. Each association conducts item the board exercises, regardless of whether intentionally or accidentally, that coordinate tasks, advertising, and deals capacities to convey wanted items and administrations to clients.
This course gives a wide diagram of the item and administration the executives capacities from an activities the board point of view. All the more explicitly, it strolls you through the periods of item life-cycle and phases of new item advancement. This course likewise presents a few instances of systems for overseeing existing and develop items and administrations.
The objective of this course is anybody working in activities the executives or another practical zone, who is hoping to increase a working comprehension of the tasks capacities in a help or assembling association.
You will have 4 hours of video exercises, and composed archives, tests, models and activities, yet additionally a little course venture.
Presently, feel free to, register. Or then again, on the off chance that you need, attempt a couple of moments obviously see and choose after. See you inside the course!
- 10 sections • 36 lectures • 2h 39m total length
3 lectures • 8minIntroduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
- About the SectionPreview02:24
- Section OverviewPreview02:34
- Section GuidelinesPreview03:15
- Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management2 questions
3 lectures • 17minUnderstanding the Supply Chain
- 5 Key Components of the Supply ChainPreview06:07
- Advantages of Supply Chain Management02:54
- Drivers of Supply Chain Management08:16
- Understand the Supply Chain2 questions
3 lectures • 13minSupply Chain Management in Service Organizations
- Supply Chain Characteristics I04:44
- Supply Chain Characteristics II08:43
- Supply Chain Management in Service Organizations1 page
- Supply Chain Management in Service Organizations1 question
6 lectures • 23minSupply Chain Strategies
- Supply Chain Organizational Strategies05:35
- Lean Methodology04:18
- Agile and Mass Customization03:48
- Logistics Strategies03:12
- Criteria for Supply Chain Strategies05:38
- Determine Logistics Strategies1 page
- Supply Chain Strategies3 questions
3 lectures • 14minMeasuring Supply Chain Performance
- Understanding Performance Measurement03:47
- Methods of Performance Measurement09:48
- Performance Management1 page
- Measuring Supply Chain Performance1 question
2 lectures • 5minIntroduction to Product and Service Management
- About the Section02:25
- Section Overview02:16
- Introduction to Product and Service Management2 questions
3 lectures • 18minThe Product Life Cycle
- Introduction to the Product Life Cycle07:23
- Actions for Product Life Cycle Stages09:56
- Stages of the Product Life Cycle00:18
- The Product Life Cycle1 question
4 lectures • 25minDeveloping New Products and Services
- Introduction to New Product Development05:32
- The New Product Development Process07:27
- Best practices in New Product Development Process10:55
- Preparing a Business Case00:47
- Developing New Products and Services2 questions
4 lectures • 31minManaging Existing and Mature Products and Services
- Maintenance Strategy08:48
- Revitalization Strategy05:09
- Rationalization Strategy08:16
- Strategic Approaches08:23
- Managing Existing and Mature Products and Services2 questions
5 lectures • 4minOperations Management: Supply Chains, Products and Services
- Section Project (optional) I00:31
- Section Project (optional)00:31
- Effective Operations and Supply Chain Management01:39
- Effective Product and Service Management01:27
- Operations Management: Supply Chains, Products and Services2 questions
- Bonus LecturePreview00:05