Podcasting Crash Course: Start a Podcast with your Mobile
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- People who want to create a Podcast
- Podcasting Newbies
- Anyone aspiring to become a Podcaster
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- An open mind an a willingness to learn
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or pc and a good pair of headphones
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Instructions to Start a Podcast in under 5 Minutes
- Podcasting Fundamentals
- Instructions to Become a Podcaster
- Where to Host Your Podcast
- Instructions to Monetize Your Podcast
- Instructions to Name Your Podcast
- Instructions to Choose Your Podcast Topic
- What Tools you have to Start a Podcast
- The Basics of Podcasting
- Key Information for any new Podcaster
It has never been simpler to begin a Podcast! So what are you sitting tight for to begin? Welcome to this Podcasting Crash Course.
In this course you will find out about the essentials of Podcasting and all that you have to know to get going with your Podcast in under 5 mins! We will cover the What, the How, the Why, the Where and the When of Podcasting.
In this Podcasting Crash Course you’ll likewise discover a great deal of significant Podcasting assets, including where to have your Podcast for FREE and where to discover FREE spread pictures for your Podcast. Besides even free sound you can use in your Podcast.
Why Start a Podcast?
To release your innovativeness
To bring in cash! Podcasting is can be an unbelievable wellspring of automated revenue. In this course I give you how and why
To make yourself understood
To share musings and information
To extend and develop your crowd
To bring in cash (for example automated revenue)
Since you like talking!
Since you like sharing information
Since you’ve for the longest time been itching to make one!
Since you need to release your internal craftsman!
What will you realize?
The basics of Podcasting
The most effective method to utilize your cell phone to make a Podcast and why it’s the best methodology
About all that you have to begin a Podcast
The most effective method to make a Podcast that stands our from the group
Where yo have your Podcast
The most effective method to bring in cash with your Podcast
What describes effective Podcasts
The most effective method to direct meetings for your Podcast (counting recording tips and the sky is the limit from there)
Instructions to develop your crowd and increment audience commitment
The fundamentals and basics of Podcasting
°°If you previously decided on taking this course click on the “Purchase Now” button at the top, right hand side.°° If not, continue finding out about this inconceivable Podcasting course
Why take this course and not another?
It’s a Crash Course. So you will get down to business quickly!
It was made by an effective Podcaster and host of the Join Me for Coffee Podcast which brags thousands audience members around the world
It incorporates free apparatuses, tips and assets
You will have the option to coordinate with different Podcasters in our Podcasting people group
It’s useful and brimming with genuine models. I’ll hand hold you through a live chronicle of one my Podcast scenes!
You will realize where to discover free spread workmanship for your Podcast
In what manner will this assistance you?
You will have the option to dispatch your Podcast in a matter of moments
You will feel more certain about beginning your Podcasting venture
You won’t sit around idly doing explore on where to have your Podcast and how to circulate it over the various channels. I previously did that and will impart to you all that I found out about that
You will end up being a Certified Podcaster; when you complete this course you will get a Certificate of Completion
This course is explicitly for:
Individuals who need to find out about Podcasting
Those enthusiastic about understanding the essentials and fundamentals of Podcasting
Individuals keen on dispatching their first Podcast rapidly
Individuals keen on bringing in cash with their Podcast
Individuals who need a snappy manual for beginning a Podcast
The individuals who might want to comprehend about Podcast facilitating, dissemination, audience development, commitment and adaptation
The individuals who need to find out about sound quality, recording, interviews and the craft of straightforwardness
This course isn’t appropriate for:
Individuals that lean toward amount over quality.
Individuals that like protracted and hypothetical clarifications.
Individuals who aren’t set up to experience the whole course and take notes.
Individuals who anticipate that things should work out with no exertion or planning.
Individuals who as of now have a great deal of involvement in Podcasting and are more transitional to cutting edge.
°°If you think this course is for you, at that point feel free to click “Purchase Now” and we’ll be in contact soon.°°
What are individuals saying about this course?
Individuals love this course, yet don’t trust me. Don’t hesitate to peruse underneath from understudies simply like you!
“A savvy little introduction course for learners, who need to discover more about podcasting and with extraordinary thoughts HOW to begin and trial with it. Am truly content with the AWESOME LINKS segment, everyone has to think about this! : ))” – Ivon Timmermans
“Valuable and supportive data; unquestionably gave what I expected to get my webcast thoughts off of the ground.” – Urith Myree
“Straightforward, enough to make you go” – Elmarie Kleingeld
“Short, direct, and rousing. Much obliged to you!” – Rebekah Welch
“This is an astounding course for somebody who needs to figure out how to make a Podcast. Mauricio gives a great deal of data, obviously, in a couple of words, brief however far reaching. He additionally referenced heaps of connections and assets with the goal that understudies can succeed making their own webcasts.” – Graciela Ponti
✐ Who is behind this course?
An Indie Podcaster and host of the Join Me for Coffee Podcast. Additionally sequential business person, geek, efficiency expert, master Project Manager and MBA (x2) who established Podcasters Haven (podcastershaven website).
What’s going on (Latest Course Updates)
- General upgrades and improvements
- Included new instruments, applications and assets
- Included two genuine instances of Podcasts that are as of now Live
Promise to All Students (both current and future understudies)
- Understudies First. I will never bargain your experience to bring in cash. Never under any circumstance. Indeed, this is additionally a business however to me educating goes route past creation cash. I as of now make some full memories work and luckily don’t depend on instructing to endure. You are consistently at the front line of my courses and I need to guarantee you have a novel, important and essential experience. I guarantee.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can get in touch with me 24 hours every day, 7 days per week, all year, even on vacations, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will hit you up rapidly (in a couple of hours best) and convey exceptional nature of administration in my help. I guarantee.
- Humbleness, generosity and social duty. I have faith in offering back to you and the world. So consider me your own genuine human “Siri.” If you need counsel or backing simply inquire. Furthermore, on the off chance that I can plan something for help you in your excursion, I will. I guarantee.
- Australian Made. Perceived in the Industry as an image of value and greatness. Every one of my courses are Made in Australia with innovative and expertly altered. They additionally incorporate my mystery ingredient: a ton of energy and love! I additionally apply in my courses all that I’ve gained from long periods of involvement working with innovation, activities, business visionaries and individuals everywhere on the world. I guarantee.
- Quality over Quantity. I will endeavor to make courses succinct, direct and pertinent. Time is one of our most important resources and we have to contribute it cautiously. So I won’t make a course long to show it has more hours; just when carefully essential. To me it’s about quality and on the off chance that I can convey that quickly and spare you time, I will. I guarante.
- 5 sections • 14 lectures • 1h 7m total length
Introduction1 lecture • 1min
Podcasting Fundamentals for future Podcasters and Podcasting newbies3 lectures • 19min
- What is Podcast?06:53
- Why start a Podcast and why do people get into the business of Podcasting?Preview08:14
- What you need to create a Podcast | The basic tools required to start a PodcastPreview04:22
Launch your Podcast5 lectures • 35min
- How to get Started with your Podcast05:43
- How to Start a Podcast in less than 5 Minutes03:38
- Demo | A Real Life Example of How to Create a Podcast in Less than 5 mins!04:32
- Recording the 1st Episode of Your Podcast02:05
- [NEW] How to Record and Publish a Podcast Episode18:42
Post Production3 lectures • 6min
- Interviews in Podcasting02:13
- How to Grow your Audience | Get more listeners on your Podcast!01:30
- Monetizing your Podcast02:03
Wrap Up2 lectures • 6min
- Podcasting Smart Pack01:15
- [UPDATED] Bonus Lecture04:54