Professional Scrum Product Owner I ™ PSPO1 ™ Practice Tests
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Scrum Masters
- Item Owners
- IT Professionals
- Task Managers
- Any individual who might want to get ready to take a Scrum confirmation
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum is recommended
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Answer inquiries for Scrum Certification tests
- Comprehend why an answer is right or erroneous
- Plan for PSPO1 affirmation
- Troublesome confirmation questions
- Clarifications of the appropriate responses
Acknowledgment: Scrum (.) org and PSPO1 are protected Brands. These practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum (.) org or PSPO1. Although all practice tests mock real tests, they are unofficial.
Are you looking to take a Scrum Certification Exam like PSPO1™but you still feel a bit insecure or you are curious about how the questions look like? Do you want to pass the exam with a high score?
In this course, you will have access to realistic Professional Product Owner I ™ practice tests so you can get familiar with the questions and receive an explanation of the answers and you can become sharp, fast, and accurate in answering scrum questions correctly.
Note: Be aware that this course does not include any videos. Only practice tests. The certification exam is not included either and must be purchased separately to correspondent institutions like scum (.) org.
*Requirements*: You need a good knowledge of the Scrum Framework to take these practice exams. You can take this course first: Agile & Scrum in Depth: Guide, Simulation, and Best Practices.
- Exam Preparation Guide (Written, no videos)
- Scrum cheat sheet
- 6 Practice Tests:
- 1 Quick Assessment test of 30 minutes
- 4 full and realistic PSPO1™ simulation tests of 60 minutes and 80 questions each
- 1 additional tests of 60 minutes to practice 80 hard questions to become sharp with your knowledge of Scrum
Answers explained: All questions contain a written explanation of the answers.
True Scrum: This course is totally aligned with the latest version of the scrum guide. The explanations of the questions contain quotes from the Scrum Guide to prove that all answers must be within the rules of the Scrum Framework.
What you will learn?
· Answer questions for Scrum Certification exams
· Understand why an answer is correct or incorrect
· Prepare for PSPO1 certification
· Difficult certification questions
This course is specifically for:
· People that want to take a scrum certification exam like PSPO1, or CSPO.
· People that know the Scrum framework and theory. To learn about scrum you can take the course: Agile & Scrum in Depth: Guide, Simulation and Best Practices
Why taking the class? What you will gain?
· Understand how the exam is.
· Become ready to take the real exam.
· Become fast and accurate to answer scrum questions with confidence.
Hi, my name is Ignacio.
My main goal is to help you with new knowledge that you can apply at work and be a successful and professional leader.
I led, coached, led, and managed Agile projects and scrum teams since 2005 for customers from all over the world.
During my career with intensive learning, I got many advanced scrum certifications including Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master, Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner, and Certified Agile Leadership.
I worked 15 years as a Professor for Agile Methodologies and Systems design.
I love to teach Agile and Scrum and I designed a lot of hours of training that I am bringing online. I prefer to teach with games and activities that can simulate the real world.
I trained hundreds of students in Agile that became top professionals in the industry.
Teaching what I learned in my 20 years of experience allows the students to gain realistic learning that they can apply at work.
- 440 questions
- Quick Assessment test – Half Practice Test: 40 questions in 30 minutes40 questions
- PSPO1 – Exam Preparation / Simulation Exam 1: 80 questions in 60 minutes80 questions
- PSPO1 – Exam Preparation / Simulation Exam 2: 80 questions in 60 minutes80 questions
- PSPO1 – Exam Preparation / Simulation Exam 3: 80 questions in 60 minutes80 questions
- PSM2 – Exam Preparation / Simulation Exam 4: 80 questions in 60 minutes80 questions
- Scrum Guide hard questions – 80 hard questions in 30 minutes80 questions