Python for Beginners: Complete Python Programming
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- People with no programming experience.
- People looking to gain programming skills in Python in order to get a programming job.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- A PC with Windows, Mac or Linux.
- No prior knowledge of Python is required. Everything is included in the course.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- How to get up and running with Python
- Learn how to use Spyder and Jupyter Notebook
- Understand the basics of programming in Python
- Learn about variables, identifiers and operators
- Explore Python’s object types such as numbers, lists, and dictionaries
- Learn how to use conditional statements
- Learn how to use loops and create functions
- Understand the Numpy Module
Pуthоn iѕ a high-level programming lаnguаgе. It iѕ quite very much еаѕу tо lеаrn аnd more powerful thаn any оthеr programming lаnguаgеѕ because оf its simple ѕуntаx and dуnаmiс style whiсh аllоws for ѕmаll lines оf соdе. Python can be used to develop for any type of programming project you can think of. When you are going to understand how to program in Python, you will unlock a new world of computing power and the endless possibilities.
Students who want to start a саrееr in Artificial Intelligence аnd machine lеаrning should be hаving a basic undеrѕtаnding оf Pуthоn. Once you’ve mastered in the basics of this Python language,then you’ll be able to create Python programs that are pretty much easily perform, useful and impressive feats of automation.
This course is a comprehensive introduction to Python that will have you writing clean and readable code in no time. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never programmed anything before. This step-by-step course will provide you with everything you need to know, to be able to do more with Python than you ever thought possible!
Enroll in this course fast and get a comprehensive, in-depth introduction to the core of the Python language.
- 4 sections • 21 lectures • 3h 11m total length
1 lecture • 2minIntroduction
1 lecture • 11minSetting Everything Up
- Installation of Pythonz and EnvironmentPreview10:41
18 lectures • 2hr 56minLet’s Code
- Variable,identifier and keywords06:22
- Operators,operands and operator precedence07:22
- Conditional statements06:06
- Input from users02:49
- List methods10:26
- Reading from and writing to files10:06
- Errors and exceptions09:52
- Namespace and scope rules08:11
- Numpy (Part 1)10:36
- Numpy (Part 2)16:47
1 lecture • 2minConclusion