Python for Data Science
An introductory to intermediate level program in Python, and how to apply it in data science
What you are going to learn in this Course ?
- Explain machine learning and its technologies
- Discuss and apply Python fundamentals
- Understand the NumPy package
- Use data analysis using Pandas and data visualization
- Implement supervised (regression and classification) & unsupervised (clustering) machine learning
- Use various analysis and visualization tools associated with Python, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn etc.
- Describe the behavior of data in Python models
- Understand how to use the various Python libraries to manipulate data, like Numpy, Pandas and Scikit-Learn
- Use Python libraries and work on data manipulation, data preparation and data explorations