Quick Guide: Setup a Local Testing Server using WAMP or MAMP
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Understudies keen on Setting up a Local Testing Server
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to Install and Configure MAMP or WAMP
- Understudies keen on executing PHP Scripts utilizing LAMP Stack on their Local Machine
- Understudies keen on making and control a MySQL Database on their Local Machine
- Apprentice Web Developers who need to Test Web Applications before Uploading to Production
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic Computer Skills
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Introduce and Configure a Local Testing Server utilizing WAMP or MAMP
- Execute PHP Scripts from a Local Machine
- Design and Administer a MySQL Database on a Local Machine
- Introduce and Configure PhpMyAdmin to Administer a MySQL Database
This course offers a top to bottom presentation into setting up a nearby worker to host and test your web improvement Projects. The course covers both MAMP (for MAC) and WAMP (for Windows).
These utilities furnish an incredible testing foundation complete with fundamental administrations, for example, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PhpMyAdmin.
Before the finish of the course, understudies will have the option to execute PHP documents on their neighborhood PC. The testbed will likewise encourage information base turn of events and reconciliation with PHP Scripts utilizing MySQL. Understudies will figure out how to control MySQL information bases utilizing PhpMyAdmin.
The course additionally offers a reward segment on transferring records to a Production Server utilizing the mainstream FileZilla FTP Agent.
- 2 sections • 9 lectures • 37m total length
Setting up a Testing Server5 lectures • 26min
- Introduction to Testing ServersPreview02:48
- Installing WampServer – WAMPPreview05:11
- Installing MampServer – MAMPPreview10:32
- WampServer Menu05:18
- Localhost File Test01:42
Bonus: Uploading Files to a Production Server using FileZilla4 lectures • 11min
- FTP Client Installation02:21
- FileZilla Overview04:08
- FileZilla Uploading03:20
- FileZilla Interface Basics01:40