Redis – World’s Fastest Database – Beginners to Advance
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Understudies with Bigdata or Data Science Technologies
- Understudies with Willingness to find out about Fastest In Memory Database Technologies
- Any individual who needs to deal with genuine creation like climate arrangement for Redis and do a profound make a plunge understanding Redis
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- This course doesn’t need any related knowledge.
- Nonetheless, Some related knowledge of working with Linux and Key Value DB can help in seeing course quicker.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Profound jump into Redis Database
- Introducing Redis on the web/disconnected mode
- Redis Performance Benchmarking
- Redis steadiness design – Backup and Restore utilizing RDB and AOF
- Composing Python Program to Interact with Redis
- Composing Different Datasets to Redis – Redis Datatypes
- Understanding TTL (Time to Live) or Key Expiry in Redis
- Making and utilizing counters
- Profound Dive in String, Lists and Hashes type activity
- Making a subset from a greater set Redis
- Setting up Redis Replication (Master + Slave) – Development or Demo Scenario
- Redis Replication Production Setup utilizing Dedicated Master and Slave Servers. Playing out a Failover when Master Server is down from non-recoverable issue. Setting up new ace on the fly and guiding slave toward this new ace worker.
- Redis High Availability in Production with Sentinels on Three Servers (Automatic Failover)
- Redis Clustering, Pros and Cons
This course is making from stage zero and afterward continuously moves onto advance points. So this is reasonable for Beginners to Advance Level.
This course contains active creation like situations for setting up High Availability.
Redis is an open source (BSD authorized), in-memory information structure store, utilized as an information base, reserve and message merchant. It underpins information structures, for example, strings, hashes, records, sets, arranged sets with go questions, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial lists with range inquiries and streams. Redis has implicit replication and various degrees of on-plate steadiness, and gives high accessibility by means of Redis Sentinel and programmed parceling with Redis Cluster.
- 8 sections • 25 lectures • 5h 58m total length
Redis Introduction9 lectures • 1hr 1min
- Redis OverviewPreview07:57
- Installing Redis on Linux Using Package ManagerPreview07:12
- Stopping Redis and Uninstalling RedisPreview03:07
- Installing Redis on Linux using Offline Mode07:42
- Updating Redis Path in Bash Profile02:41
- Changing Default Port of Redis03:16
- Installing Redis on WindowsPreview05:03
- Try Redis Online – No Installation required02:50
- Redis Performance Benchmarking20:49
- Redis Basic Understanding8 questions
Redis Data Types – Deep Dive4 lectures • 1hr 3min
- Redis Data Types – Deep Dive31:11
- Redis Data Type – Sets15:12
- Checking Commands HIstory02:33
- Redis Transactions EXEC MULTI DISCARD WATCH Commands14:07
Redis Mass Insertion1 lecture • 20min
- Redis Mass Insertion – Fastest Data Insertion Approach20:10
Redis Persistence (Backup and Restore)3 lectures • 50min
- Redis Persistence Overview ( RDB and AOF )10:47
- Redis RDB Backup and Restore22:49
- Redis AOF Backup and Restore16:13
Using a Programming Language to connect to Redis1 lecture • 8min
- Using Python to Connect to Redis DB07:39
Redis Replication and High Availability4 lectures • 2hr 10min
- Redis Replication (Master Slave Configuration)24:33
- Redis High Availability Overview with Production Scenarios18:42
- Setting Up Redis High Availability in Production with Sentinel on Three Servers52:21
- Redis Replication and Failover in Production (Three Servers)33:59
Redis Cluster2 lectures • 27min
- Redis Cluster Overview – Pros and ConsPreview03:41
- Hands-on Redis Cluster Setup and Running sample commands23:24
Bonus Lecture – Coupons for my other trending courses1 lecture • 1min
- Coupons for my other trending courses – Students Special00:24