Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (IIBA – ECBA)
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours as practicing business analysis professionals.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Perceive qualities of the Requirements Analysis and Design Definition information zone
- See how business investigation center ideas are applied during necessities examination and plan definition
- Show your comprehension of prerequisites examination and plan definition
- Perceive contemplations when demonstrating and investigating necessities
- Perceive exercises identified with determining and displaying necessities
- Comprehend what’s associated with determining and demonstrating necessities
- Apply pertinent methods while checking necessities
- Depict exercises identified with confirming necessities
- Exhibit what’s engaged with checking prerequisites
- Comprehend activities identified with approving necessities
- Apply rules and methods used to approve prerequisites
- Perceive what’s associated with approving necessities
The Requirements Analysis and Design Definition course is lined up with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3), and in this course, we will start taking a gander at the information region necessities examination and plan definition.
The course covers the initial three errands, which include making a rundown of prerequisites and afterward checking that they are of adequate quality to be utilized for additional work.
And afterward, approving them to guarantee they convey advantages to the partners, line up with business objectives, and line up with the goals of the change.
Necessities Analysis and Design Definition
- Outline of RADD
- RADD and the BACCM TM
- Exercise: Understanding RADD
Determine and Model Requirements
- Determine and Model Requirements: Inputs and Elements
- Necessities Modeling: Guidelines and Tools
- Exercise: Defining Requirements
- Check Requirements: Inputs and Elements
- Check Requirements: Tools and Techniques
- Exercise: Verifying Requirements
- Approve Requirements: Inputs and Elements
- Approve Requirements: Guidelines and Techniques
- Exercise: Validating Requirements
You can utilize this course to improve your business investigation information and capacities and to acquire the confirmations gave by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is essential for the Business Analysis Certification Program which incorporates 14 courses. That is it! Presently feel free to push that “Take this course” catch and see you within!
- 1 section • 25 lectures • 1h 39m total length
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (RADD)25 lectures • 1hr 39min
- Course OverviewPreview02:38
- Program OverviewPreview09:43
- Course GuidelinesPreview03:26
- Overview of RADD06:47
- Business Analysis Value Spectrum00:05
- RADD and the BACCM (TM)05:19
- The Core Concept Model in Requirements Analysis and Design Definition00:09
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition Input/Output Diagram00:09
- Exercise: Understanding RADD11:05
- Specify and Model Requirements: Inputs and Elements08:14
- Requirements Modeling: Guidelines and Tools08:30
- Specify and Model Requirements Input/Output Diagram00:04
- Exercise: Defining Requirements08:00
- Verify Requirements: Inputs and Elements04:46
- Verify Requirements: Tools and Techniques02:27
- Verify Requirements Input/Output Diagram00:06
- Exercise: Verifying Requirements08:54
- Validate Requirements: Inputs and Elements03:53
- Validate Requirements: Guidelines and Techniques04:59
- Validate Requirements Input/Output Diagram00:06
- Exercise: Validating Requirements06:43
- Course Project (Optional)00:36
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (RADD)02:23
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition16 questions
- IIBA Certifications00:04
- Bonus Lecture00:05