SAP S/4 HANA (FICO) Finance Training
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- sap fico consultants
- sap core users
- anyone who is interested
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- sap fico knowledge is required
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Upgrade yourself to S4 HANA from ECC
- SAP S/4 HANA (FICO) Configuration and End-User Activities
SAP S/4HANA is an ERP business suite dependent on the SAP HANA in-memory information base that permits organizations to perform exchanges and investigate business information continuously.
SAP delivered S/4HANA in February 2015 to many exhibits, and the organization presently sees it as one of its lead items that clients will move to as the cutting edge replacement to the SAP Business Suite ERP stage. S/4HANA is planned to be simpler to utilize and manage while assisting with taking care of more mind-boggling issues and handle endlessly bigger measures of information than its archetypes. It is accessible in on-premises, cloud, and a half and a half sending models with SAP emphatically pushing its clients toward the cloud choice.
- 1 section • 10 lectures • 1h 55m total length
Introduction10 lectures • 1hr 56min
- Introduction & Download S4 HANA NotesPreview04:10
- S4 HANA Basic ConfigurationPreview11:55
- Account Group Configuration20:40
- Define Posting Period Variant and other config11:57
- Tolerance Group and other configuration12:41
- Currency Configuration15:35
- Resolving FM Configuration Issue02:58
- FI Integration with Controlling Configuration14:25
- Resolving Consistency Check Issues09:44
- S/4 HANA GL Posting End-User Testing11:29