The Complete Android Developer Course : From Zero to Hero
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Make essentially any Android application you like (your solitary cutoff is your creative mind)
- Become an expert application engineer, take independent gigs and work from anyplace on the planet
- Present your applications to Google Play and produce income with Google Pay and Google Ads
There’s no way to avoid it.
Android represents 81.7% of all cell phones sold, yet not all come pressed with the most recent Android Nougat.
That won’t stress you on the grounds that in the wake of finishing this course, the applications you assemble will perform splendidly on Android Nougat or any more seasoned Android working framework.
Well that is something most courses don’t instruct you!
- Source Code00:00
- Install Android studio on WindowsPreview05:35
- Install Android studio on MacOS04:04
- Setup and custom Android Virtual Device – AVD08:46
- Install Genymotion for android studio10:12
- Overview and run a simple app06:57
Android Basics10 lectures • 1hr 32min
- Write log messages and debug your code06:56
- Show changing states to understand Activity Lifecycle05:37
- Simple UI Calculator with EditText, TextView and Button10:38
- Map UI with Java class and add event handle to button09:48
- wrap_content, match_parent and show data using Toast07:45
- Passing data between Activities using Intent10:44
- Checkbox with a list of foods09:54
- Radio group with a list of toys08:29
- Use AlertDialog to confirm an important action09:50
- Create a custom Dialog and use strings.xml, colors.xml files12:16
ListView2 lectures • 16min
- Create a UI of a students’ listview and list item09:32
- Implement Adapter to show list of Student objects06:11
GridView4 lectures • 29min
- Create a UI for gridview of Flowers07:45
- Execute Adapter to show a network perspective on Flowers07:48
- Use SeekBar to show percentage progress07:13
- WebView android example06:28
Fragment4 lectures • 32min
- Create basic UI before implementing Fragments08:46
- Implement Fragment when pressing Buttons06:38
- RatingBar on Android06:35
- Animations for an ImageView with translate, fade, rotate10:13
Firebase8 lectures • 1hr 5min
- Create an Android project with Firebase04:28
- Insert data to Firebase realtime database08:36
- Make UI to pick image from gallery or camera07:42
- Upload image to Firebase Storage09:46
- Insert new json with image07:39
- Login Firebase with email and password11:24
- Login Firebase with Facebook account10:54
- Navigate to SecondActivity when success04:54
Additional2 lectures • 14min
- Use shared preferences to save global variables07:31
- Customize button in xml file06:37