The Empathy Principle – Emotional Intelligence – EIQ-2
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Human Resources Manager
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Open mind
- Willingness to change
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- How to develop more empathy
Empathy is required for any type of success in personal and family relationships, and business.
Most people think they know what empathy is, but they misunderstand what it really is and how it impacts those around them.
No one knows exactly how another person feels.
By relating to the feelings of others, you are able to connect at a deeper level and really know them. Care and consideration are key skills that have their basis in Empathy.
In this highly impactful course, you will discover:
The Benefits of
- Understanding your perspective
- Types of empathy
- Empathy advantage
- Empathy Mix
- Empathetic Listening
- Being Authentic
- Being Sensitive, Appreciative and Considerate
The topics covered include:
- Sharing a Constructive Personality
- Empathy & Influence
- The empathy advantage
- Empathy, resonance, and rapport
- Communicating with empathy
- Dealing with Difficult people, emotions & situations
- Leading & Influencing with empathy
- Improving your skills and relationships
- And much more
- 2 sections • 11 lectures • 2h 14m total length
Empathy and Atunement9 lectures • 2hr 14min
- Introduction to The Empathy PrinciplePreview20:42
- Empathy and EmotionsPreview12:03
- Empathetic ListeningPreview18:31
- Empathetic Connection11:52
- Communicating with Empathy08:17
- Resonance & Rapport16:11
- Dealing with Difficult People, Emotions & Situations20:33
- Stories & Relationships done07:40
- Special Situations & Summary17:59
Wrap Up2 lectures • 1min
- Help your fellow students00:20
- [Bonus Lecture]00:08