UiPath 2020. Robotic Process Automation Introduction
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with having zero experience
- It’s perfect for middle developers who wants to improve their theoretical knowledge and can do more practice with the help of UiPath
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- A modern Windows computer with Internet (UIPath has no Mac or Linux versions)
- Passion to learn a new tool
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Install UiPath 2020 Studio on Windows
- Understand what is RPA?
- Learn Components and Architecture of UiPath
- Learn basic types of workflows
- How to create the first robot and launch it
- Deploy the robot to the Orchestrator
Mechanical Process Automation is a cycle to supplant the human exertion by bots to do redundant and everyday errands. The upsides of this are expanded proficiency, exactness, and higher ROI. It also frees the human resources to be used for better and more productive jobs.
Robotic Process Automation consists of 3 major components:
- Robotic – An entity that is capable of being programmed by a computer for doing complex tasks is known as a Robot. Regarding RPA, this assignment is impersonate of human activities. We are talking about software robots, not mechanical.
- Process – A process is a sequence of actions/activities or steps/tasks taken in order to achieve a particular end.
- Automation – When atask/an activity happens automatically, i.e. without human intervention.
Based on these standing, we can expect that Robotic Cycle Automation means:
Mimicking human behavior to execute a grouping of steps/actions which leads to an important end without human intervention.
According to McKinsey Research,
Information in work computerization could have a financial effect of $5-7 trillion constantly 2025. It will contact in excess of 230 million information laborers, nine percent of the worldwide workforce
It is assessed that up to 45 percent of the exercises organizations pay individuals to perform can be mechanized through RPA.
- Routine tasks in the ‘Do’ category contribute to over 90% of the regular and repetitive work.
- RPA is best suited for automation of routine and repetitive tasks.
- It is best suited for Financial Services, Banking, Supply Chain, HR operations and similar functions. They may also require some cognitive work fot this.
- RPA technology is not amateur as many of them thinks that some of the organizations feel skeptical in implementing the RPA in their processes.
- RPA is available in the market from the past 10 years and is mature. Bots have been into the processes from the last 6-7 years in applications having location-based services.
The main reason was why I’m telling you that UiPath is the top tool, which you should look for the following pointers:
- UiPath is the top tool to learn RPA and it does not require any type of knowledge of programming languages to use it for implementing RPA.
- UiPath is among the leading and the best tools in the past 4 years in terms of popularity and usability.
- The tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities (an activity is an entity that will performs a specific action in an RPA solution), using which you should easily set the functionality of your Process with the Automation Solution.
- UiPath has a standard Studio version which is having a trial period of upto 60 days.
- And the best part is, UiPath comes with a Community Edition which is free for lifetime (means you will be having it for lifetime )and has most of the functionality of the Studio version.
During this course, we’ll use the latest version of UiPath Studio 2020 (beta). This version includes UiPath Assistant. UiPath Partner is the focal point of all your went to mechanization needs. It is an application that allows you to view, manage, and set reminders for processes.
Subscribe and Bookmark my Website today and see how fast you can improve your seniority and create your first robot!
6 sections • 21 lectures • 1h 38m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction2 lectures • 5min
- What is RPAPreview04:10
Platform overview4 lectures • 19min
- Platform introduction04:39
- Components and architecture08:40
- Types of processes05:05
- License cost01:01
UiPath Studio installation3 lectures • 16min
- Software requirements02:11
- Installing UiPath community studio07:18
- User interface overview06:20
The first robot5 lectures • 24min
- The first robot02:16
- Orchestrator user interface04:45
- Connect studio to orchestrator08:18
- Git integrationPreview04:39
Practice6 lectures • 33min
- Errand endorsers count14:21
- Undertaking execute IE00:50
- Web recording04:06
- Firefox extension04:06
- PDF recognition06:02
- Open project04:02
Bonus1 lecture • 1min
- Bonus: More Content!00:20