Using Lean for Perfection and Quality
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Individuals who have responsibility for reducing costs and waste, and improving efficiency and customer value at the organizational or departmental level
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- No course requirements or prerequisites
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Perceive exercises that include 5S
- Perceive methodologies for utilizing Hoshin Kanri to address an issue inside an association
- Match steps in the PDCA cycle to activities that would be done at each progression
- Grouping instances of exercises that happen during the jidoka cycle
- Match sorts of waste with instances of how they can be wiped out through standard work
The Using Lean for Perfection and Quality Course is important for the Lean for Business Organizations Program incorporates the accompanying 6 segments:
- Prologue to Lean for Service and Manufacturing,
- Utilizing Lean for Perfection and Quality,
- Lean Tools and Techniques for Flow and Pull,
- Decreasing Waste and Streamlining Value Flow Using Lean,
- Worth Stream Mapping in Lean Business, and
- Applying Lean in Service and Manufacturing Organizations
Lean for Perfection and Quality
The present business sectors are exceptionally serious and clients demand the best quality items for their cash. This implies that organizations should effectively seek after flawlessness to keep their clients and to hold their piece of the overall industry.
Seeking after flawlessness and phenomenal quality are significant standards of Lean reasoning. Consistent improvement, the end of waste, and endeavoring toward zero deformities all assist associations with pulling in and keep clients, thus increment their productivity.
This seminar on Using Lean for Perfection and Quality presents four Lean apparatuses associations use to take a stab at flawlessness and improve quality – 5S, Hoshin Kanri, jidoka and poka burden, and standard work.
As you work through this course, you’ll discover what these devices are, their motivation, and how the instruments are utilized. You should then have the option to perceive how the devices might be utilized in your own association.
The course gives instances of how the Lean apparatuses can be applied in both assembling and administration associations. It will assist you with evaluating your own association’s needs and decide how you can apply the devices to consummate what you offer.
That is it! Presently feel free to push that “Take this course” catch and see you within!
- 1 section • 29 lectures • 2h 2m total length
Using Lean for Perfection and Quality29 lectures • 2hr 2min
- Course OverviewPreview02:15
- Program OverviewPreview13:17
- Course GuidelinesPreview03:27
- 5S: Workplace Organization and Standardization01:36
- Organizing your Workplace with 5S03:28
- Tire Manufacturer01:28
- Technical Support Center00:42
- Insurance Claims00:50
- Boat Manufacturer00:34
- Applying 5S00:23
- Why keep things neat?03:56
- Implementing 5S16:02
- Fundamentals of Lean: Hoshin Kanri01:39
- Using Hoshin Kanri and the PDCA Cycle03:18
- Hoshin Kanri and PDCA05:16
- Fundamentals of Lean: Jidoka and Poka Yoke00:47
- Using Jidoka and Installing a Poka Yoke03:55
- Introducing jidoka05:20
- Detecting a problem05:28
- Stopping and fixing the problem03:37
- Installing a poka yoke04:53
- Fundamentals of Lean: Standard Work01:00
- Understanding the Concept of Standard Work03:53
- Principles of standard work06:38
- Eliminating the seven types of waste11:58
- Using Lean for Perfection and Quality01:59
- Using Lean for Perfection and Quality18 questions