Whatsapp stock market bot with Python, Twilio & MarketStack
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS COURSE :-
- Beginner and Intermediate students who already know how to code and looking to expand their skillset by adding domain knowledge.
WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE ?
- Basic knowledge of Python and Programming
- Basic knowledge of APIs
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Students will learn about trending technologies like whatsapp chatbots with Twilio APIs using Python programming language and Flask micro web framework
- Whatsapp chatbot: Learn how to build a conversational chatbot on Whatsapp platform which acts just like your personal finance assistant
- Leverage Twilio APIs: Learn how to leverage the powerful Twilio APIs to send messages to the subscribed BOT users
- Python programming: Learn to program the backend processing of the messages using Python and integration of Twilio and MarketStack API
- Flask app running on local machine and using NGROK to create a tunnel to your app from an HTTPS public endpoint
- MarketStack: Learn about the market stack API which gives stock information of 70+ stock trades over the world
Conversational chatbots are the trend of the modern world. Virtual assistants are as relevant these days as human assistants.
1. Ordering a Pizza or Ordering new clothes
2. Playing music or a new movie
3. Switching off lights or making coffee
4. Checking stock price or a new bitcoin alert
chatbots are everywhere.
In this quick and highly. focussed course, you’ll kickstart your journey by creating your first Whatsapp chatbot in less than 2 hours.
By the end of this course, You’ll have the option to begin fabricating your own conversational chatbots utilizing Twilio, Python and MarketStack
- 6 sections • 15 lectures • 1h 37m total length
Introduction2 lectures • 12min
- Architectural Components05:21
Twilio Setup3 lectures • 26min
- Twilio Account Setup05:23
- Introduction to Twilio Sandbox11:02
- Setting up Webhooks09:42
Python and Flask setup4 lectures • 30min
- Hello World using Flask06:49
- Using Ngrok to create a secure HTTPS tunnel to our app running on localhost05:46
- Configure webhooks on Twilio06:29
- Our bot replies for the first time11:09
Add Market Stack to the App4 lectures • 22min
- Introduction to Market Stack03:46
- Setup MarketStack Account03:00
- Talking to the Market Stack API10:02
- Integrating Market Stack with our App05:35
Final Production via Whatsapp conversational bot1 lecture • 2min
- Product Demo02:16
Thank you and Next Steps1 lecture • 4min
- Thank you and Next Steps04:11